Chapter thirteen

-Ryan-

"Ready?" I ask Brendon, and he nods. I press post and then look at the photos and reread the caption. There are five total photos. The first four are ones from the 2005-2009 era. First photo is of us in 2006 asleep and snuggling on the couch after a show, the second is one Jon took of of us in 2008 kissing on New Years, third is a video of us dancing together and kissing near the end in 2007 that never went public, fourth is a picture of us in 2007 with Brendon holding me and me kissing his cheek. And lastly, the final photo is one of us kissing just a few days ago. MJ took it. It was when he got off stage, she used this app that makes it look old and has a timestamp, so now everyone knows that it's recent.

'@thisistherealryanross: I'm gonna clear this all up now. Yes, Ryden was real. Yes, we broke up which essentially was one reason for the split back in '09. Yes, we got back together. And finally, yes, we're married. Long story short, we got married about a month ago. No one knew. Two weeks later, we told Zack, Nicole, and Melody, and now we're telling all of you. I'm in love with @brendonurie and he's in love with me and whoever doesn't like that is gonna have to deal'

Brendon leans over and kisses my cheek. He likes my post, then we change our names to our new hyphenated last names. He posts about it too, different photos though, and has a simple caption. They're photos of us 10 years ago, and again yesterday. They're relatively the same; us sitting on the couch together with his arm around me as we kiss in the dressing room.

'@brendonurie: I married a cutie. Hope you guys love him as much as I do (just kidding, no one can love him as much as me)'

I like it then laugh lightly.

"I love you," I tell him. He looks at me, smiling wide.

"I love you too."