It Only Reminds Me Of You

Izzie tried her best not to wake the woman lying beside her while she gets out from bed. It was a hard task, yes, but not impossible. And she did in the end.

The first thing she looked for was her underwear. She curses silently when she couldn't seem to find them.

She told her self to just forget the damn garment and go for her skinny pants instead when she heard someone clears their throat.

Izzie carefully turns around, embarrassed that she was caught in the act of sneeking out.

The other woman shook her head and then reaches out underneath the bed and throws her black panties at her.

It made her wonder how the fuck did it end in there. She tried to recall the night before with her still slightly intoxicated brain but nothing came to mind.

Izzie thanks, whatever her name is and then proceeds with the hunt for her other clothings on the floor.

"I wasn't sneeking out, I just want you to sleep in, you know, since we were both exhausted because of last night." Izzie prays she buys it because that was the only excuse she could think of.

The woman is just silently observing her with her eyebrow up and a tiny smile, it was like Izzie is something very amusing to watch.

When Izzie finished dressing up, she sat down at the edge of the bed facing the other woman. She stares at the naked woman leaning on the headboard.

She stares and Izzie rolls her eyes at the back of her mind at herself when she realizes why she had picked her of all women at the club last night.

First obvious reason was, she has short golden brown blonde hair. It was cut above the shoulders, just the way Izzie likes.

Her eyes are like caramels with a shade of black. It doesn't shine the way Izzie wants it to but still, it looks the same.

And that smirk, all of it seems very familiar for her.

All that reminds Izzie of her.

"Are you having a stroke right now?" The other woman teases Izzie. Her voice was raspy from being just woken up.

Izzie was jolted out of her thoughts. She may look like her but this woman's voice was nothing like her.

"No, I just remembered someone." Izzie answered, a sudden feeling of loneliness consuming her.

"Casey?"

Izzie was suddenly confused. "How did you..?"

"Well, you tend to remember the name that your partner was calling while your tongue was inside her vagina." Izzie was speechless and ashamed.

She had no idea that she did that.. again.

"And assuming by your reaction, that wasn't the first time it had happened."

Izzie sighs because she doesn't know what to say.

This woman, whatever her name is, clearly doesn't judge but still it is hard on Izzie's part to just open up to someone, even if they're a stranger who she had just shared a night with.

"I think I should go." Izzie says avoiding the subject.

"Klaire. My name is Klaire with a K, in case you were wondering." she says seductively. .

Izzie smiled back, "Izzie. Thanks for last night, Klaire with a K".

She gave the other woman another glance. Her breasts were perfect, and god, she could still remember how good they felt in her hands. The sex was great and she might break her rule to never sleep with the same woman twice for her but she won't.