Two Become One

"Make love to me, Iz."

Izzie almost bit her tongue when she heard Casey utter those words. All the while she was blabbing about how awesome it is that they both got accepted in Yale, Casey hungrily looks at her like she wants to devour Izzie in that instant.

She clears her throat when Casey starts to walk slowly towards her. "Newton, my mom.. umm.. She'll.. be.. umm.." Izzie tries to tell her girlfriend while Casey drags her fingers so painfully slow from her jaw going down to her neck, not to make her stop but just to remind her that her mom will be home any minute now.

Casey didn't waste any moment, she attaches her lips into Izzie's neck and starts to pamper it with sweet hot kisses.

With her eyes close, she bites her lower lip to stop herself from making further noises.

"Case, oh fuck!" Izzie weakly utters when Casey drags her tongue from her neck down to her cleavage, leaving plenty of goosebumps on its wake.

Izzie feels like she's starting to lose control of her legs, so she grabs the edge of the study table and then planted her right feet forward to make herself stable.

It was Casey's turn to moan when she felt Izzie's knee made contact to her private part. They're both starting to feel so aroused but neither one of them has any intention to stop.

If this was thier first time, Casey would be so embarrassed because she knows that Izzie could tell how arroused she is right now. As if that damp on her running shorts isn't indication enough, yhe she doesn't know what is. Izzie starts to rub her knee on it more.

Casey let out a lengthy moan out, unable to suppress it any longer. She holds on to Izzie's shoulders because her whole body starts to shiver. "Fuck! Just right there baby."

She tries her best not to think about tomorrow and to just concentrate on Izzie, and how good she feels right now.

Casey vowed that tonight, she would show her how much she loves her. She wants to make this so unforgettable for the both of them, since this would be Casey's goodbye after all.

When Casey felt like she was about to come, she steps back a little and detaches her self. Not yet, she thought. She doesn't want to come just yet.

Izzie smirks, she knows her girlfriend is so close. She always prided herself on how easily it is for her to work Casey up.

Casey stops for a second to look at Izzie. And god, she looks so beautiful with her dishelve wavy hair. She stares into her eyes and Casey could see how Izzie wants her too.

Izzie watches as Casey starts to take off her shirt, as if putting down a show only for her. She bites her lower lip, because damn! She fucking love those abs of hers. She remembered how they tasted in her tongue. How she loves the taste of sweat and vanilla on her skin. 

Casey then took off her shorts next as she kept her gaze directly at Izzie. She could see the anticipation and excitement on her eyes and it gives Casey more confidence. She gets up on Izzie's bed, kneels on it still facing her while slowly removing her bra.

"Take it off baby. Make love to me." Casey purrs.

And that's what she did. First was her shirt, her skirts and then her bra. Izzie then starts to walk towards her bed where Casey is on. But instead of crawling in front of her, she went behind her.

Casey moans when Izzie starts to lick the side of her neck while touching her breasts and then traveling painfully slow down to her crotch. She bit her lip as her breaths starts to be labored. Every slide of Izzie's finger on top of her panties made Casey grind on it which sent shivers into her whole body.