Chapter 5

The wall explodes and sends everyone to the ground but the debris is suspended mid air before being dropped to the ground, through the smoke of dust and debris, a man walks through the hole in the wall, a scar running from his left eye to the bottom of his jaw, his loud voice echoes, 'I am Claw, a marshal of the Judas Society,' fearing for their lives, students begin to run, but the doors have already become locked, 'If you resist it will only end in death,' people get down and comply showing no resistance, except for one girl, she makes a run for the side door near the stage but the floor cracks beneath her a vine shoots up entrapping her, a Judas stands their smirking with their green palm open. 'Oh, and kill the browns,' a gasp is left through the crowd as they cry out, 'Quiet!' Claw yells silencing the crowd. A member walks up to the stage, Jungkook looks to walk out but I push him back my eyes glaring at him. Fate.

He stops as he enters the top of the stage, a menacing look changing as tears fills the members eyes, he waves his hand I close my eyes but reopen to see, him shoots a vine through his own jugular killing him instantly, blood dripping to the floor. Lucy. I look off the stage to see everyone cowering and Lucy hiding her hands.

'Who did that?!' Claw screeches, 'Fine if no one comes out I'll guess have to make them, purple,' he urgers forward another member, a stronger purple, using his mind I see Lucy and two others walk forward almost zombie-like, 'Who did it?,' Claw yells the other two girls cowering, 'If one of you don't answer I will kill everyone in this building,' Lucy unreluctantly raises her hand. Claw gives a disgusted looked as he brings forward a bleeding hot dagger.

I screech, crying, begging for mercy for me to take her place, 'Is that your friend up on stage?' Lucy hold still,' Such a shame to see her friend die,' not answering I rush forward off the stage jumping as he strikes her with his blade slicing her neck. I collapse yelling out a glass shattering banshees screech, the room turns white, the room frozen, glass shards still suspended in mid-air, I stand and look around nobody moves, nobody breathed, I had frozen time. But how, I look to my hands and they were glowing white, I walk forward as time stood still, I looked to Lucy's lifeless body, my eyes burn with rage I push my hands forward letting out a wailing scream, a white beam of light coming from my hands attacking the Judas members, turning them into dust instantly leaving only a coloured stone.

This day was supposed to be good, it was supposed to be the happiest day of my life, our life I cradle Lucy's body, this was not real, it felt surreal, everything moved too quickly and in this moment of frozen time, I held her wiping her face, she looked to me before, smiling, the light starting to leave her body.

I cry as I cuddle Lucy her eyes bare, her hands faintly purple, my tears fall down onto her body as I cradle her, there has to be a way. A figure walks out from the walls, a white coat with golden intricates line the coats edges, it was my white glow, the figure had a bare face but spoke to me.

'You can still save her, she still has life force in her,' I look at her hands and to the fading purple glow, then looking to the figure, begging with my eyes as I still hold her tight, 'Turn back time,' I become confused but realise I hold the powers of a pink luminescent, a rare and powerful gift to control and manipulate time,' Think of the minutes before and place your hands together, but keep them as they are stones,' They look to the stones disgusted at the now dead Judas members, I stand up and place my hands together and do as said, I think of the minute before 11:59.

The room moves backwards everybody slowly moving backwards the walls rubble fitting back together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, the movement stops, and I move to my seat, 'Stay hidden,' whispers the voice, heading warning,' I release my hands, and everyone looks joyous, happy, they had no idea what had happened. I look to Lucy, crying, hugging her so tightly as she smiles brightly next to me, I cry, sobbing into her as she comforts me, confused but still sympathetic. A bell chimes and the process is repeated I look up to Jungkook as I am on stage.