Chapter 7

'Is that true?' Jungkook turns to Namjoon and Jimin, 'unfortunately men I hope you understand I have some unfinished business with her,' they both nod but smirk to each other. I get a chill down my body, their looks were sinister. 

'What if we were to share her per say,' Namjoon suggests, a sly smile showing his juxtaposing cute dimples.

'How so?' Jungkook considers is it quickly while I shake my head, a slave to three men, it was my worst nightmare, I knew for certain I would not live the life of luxury that I had dreamed for.

'Well of course you will be her main priority but she seems too fun not to meddle with, to order her around as such, especially with such a fiery spirit, I don't think you'll be able to tame it or even control it on your own,' he looks me up down covering his thick lower lip with his pink tongue.

'Jimin, Namjoon,' I beg pleading to Jungkook as he looks at me, 'that's a great idea,' I throw curses at the smirking and satisfied Jungkook, releasing me of my shackles, I give him a side kick to the face as soon as my leg becomes free, knocking him down, everyone freezes before Namjoon and Jimin start to laugh while an angry Jungkook pushes himself up from the floor boards.

'Told you I could still kick your ass and it was with one leg,' I growl out, this causes the two other boys to howl in laughter as Jungkook comes over to me his hands glowing brightly.

'You forget who your messing with,' he comes close and tries to strain my mind but I hold up, the other two stop laughing and look confused as I sit there unaffected.

'Jungkook don't overstrain yourself knocking out the 6 people must of tired you,' they try to excuse, normally even without trying someone so powerful could of knocked me down, they restrain him as Jungkook starts to sweat. I feel a violent heat pushing against my consciousness but my stubbornness won't let me let go and give up.

'Get me out of this one so I can do my fucking job,' I tug at the last one, Namjoon raises his hand and sends a spark down my spine, I yelp and stop glaring at him.

'You will behave now or further the consequences,' he speaks with authority but I smirk back.

'You may never know I may be a masochist,' the conscious brown luminescents in the room gasp at my boldness as I continue to shake the chain, while the boys eyes turned dark, Namjoon shot a higher voltage, making my body convulse, I fell back as the shocks finally left my body, Jungkook and Jimin glared at me before turning to the other hostages, ordering them around. I on the other was stuck with an annoyed Namjoon, it was quite entertaining 'Come on Joon I thought you wanted to tame my wild fire,' I smirked as he carefully undid my shackle.

'What not gonna kick me?' He smirks. I hum pretending to think.

'No Jungkook's an asshole, you haven't done anything wrong,' I wink at him causing him to huff in utter shock, 'But anyways wheres your servants quarters,' I say standing brush off any lint from my clothes but am grabbed mid arm by Namjoon, his eyes becoming darkly hooded.

'You were going to stay in Jungkook's servants quarters but due to your behaviour I think you deserve a bit of solitary confinement,' he drags me by the arm, I look behind to see Jimin waving me off.
                                  ***

'Come on,' I scream out against the metal door, 'For some future royals you guys are a bunch of fucking pussies,' I continue to curse them out before observing my surroundings. A cold metal room with a mirror situated on the side, a two way mirror, I think to myself, surely they haven't fooled anyone with that. Maybe if I smother shit on it that'll get them to come in, no too disgusting, we have morals I ponder to myself. The door opens and closes quickly to reveal a new male he had dark hair and broad shoulders with plump lips and a pointed chin, 'My names Jin,' he says casually, I roll my eyes, 'I am a Kim,' he shows off his glowing yellow hands, before zapping me but I barely react after experiencing Namjoons slight torment.

'Oh,' he says a devilish smirk creeping onto his face, 'I wonder why you're down here,' I go to retort before 3 more men walk into the room. One had mint green hair and was sporting a gummy smile before spotting me, the other one he was laughing with had vibrant red hair and showed his heartwarming smile. The last had his hands in his pockets observing me carefully, he had silver hair and a well structure face, 'I'm sorry guys I didn't know the room was occupied,' Jin says annoyed to the three other men who were observing me.

'Maybe she accidentally wandered, she looks new to me,' The red hair spoke, before Jin could reply the silver hair man spoke aggressively.

'Unfortunately we have a trouble-maker,' the other 3 looked to him, 'I just came back from the kitchen where Jungkook was using an icepack for his face, someone decided to kick him,' he hones his eyes onto me, the mint hair starts to laugh violently, 'Yoongi hyung enough.' He settles before wiping his eyes away from tears.

'Come on Taehyung, this brown kicked him in the face and left a bruise, that's hilarious,' He struggles to hold a laugh in while Jin becomes red face from trying to act serious.

'Either way I like her, I always enjoy a good spitfire,' He smirks at me, great there's 4.

'You know I don't think I've had anyone entertaining for a while I want to challenge you on your claim Tae,' The red hair speaks, while Yoongi and Jin nod in agreement. I groan out, all 7 now have put a claim onto me, what should I do.

'You can't,' a gruff and still angry Jungkook is standing at the bottom of the staircase, holding a small pink and green bag full of peas. The room is silent before myself, Jin and Yoongi start laughing at the site, tears swell in our eyes as a furious Jungkook is holding a cutesy bag of peas as an icepack. 'Quiet!,' he yells the two shutting up quietly, whilst I continue to laugh as he saunters over to me.

'You'd think with all the balls you got with being a black lumi,' I wheeze, 'you would be able to heal yourself,' I choke trying to recover while he edges closer, 'from a mere brown lumi kick,' he reaches forward and tugs on my hair, I groan standing on my tiptoes trying to relieve the pull of my hair.

'Do you know what I could do to you,' he grits out.

'Kook I don't-,'

'Quiet Hoseok,' the man now I know named Hoseok backs down slightly as Jungkook stares at me aggressively, 'You were on par with me for a second Scar,' he chuckles dropping me to the ground, 'But fate always chooses correctly,' He smiles smuggling and I laugh out.

'It sure does,' I grin back looking up to him, he is puzzled before Namjoon and Jimin bust through the door.

'I thought you killed her, Jungkook,' Jimin says breathless.

'Anyways while you're all here,' I straighten myself, as Jungkook looks back to his friends, 'All of you want me as your personal maid,' They look to each other shocked, 'I know crazy right, and we all know one person can't taken on the roll of 7 personal maids, so you'll have to bicker it out,' I smirk walking towards the door.

'Excuse me where do you think you're going,' Jin says as I edge closer to the door.

'To let you guys settle your resolve,' I sigh, 'I mean only one of you can have me,'

'It's me,' Taehyung, Jungkook and Yoongi say in synchronisation. The other 4 start to yell in complaints as they start bickering, whilst I slip out the door seeing a lock from the outside turning it. I start to head for the kitchen hungry from my expedition. Walking past the living room I see a giant room full of chefs.

'Where are the masters?' One of them ask, hell no am I calling anyone master, I think to myself.

'Oh they were just discussing something in that room, no worries they'll be out soon,' I smile sickly sweet convincing them. I giggle taking a cookie from a plate much to the protest of a chef and head back to the quarters where I know I will spending a lot more of my time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Unedited

Please vote and comment

- Jess x