Chapter 9

After being ordered to change into something deemed fit for the intolerable King. I was led by Jungkook to the large dinning hall where the 7 princes and their fathers will sit and eat while introducing their chosen maids. Entering the room my eyes look astray as the 6 other Princes had their personal servant in their lap. Although I had a fiery tongue I knew now not to try.

Jungkook grabbed a hold of my waist pulling me onto his lap, seated at the head of the table, his father on the opposite end, with the corresponding families facing each other along the long table, ' What brings you all here, Kings,' Jin hesitantly speaks up.

'Can you not see son, we are here to meet your personal maidens and ensure that they know their role,' as he spoke calmly, other workers came in placing food onto the table, I had a retching gut feeling that none of it may be eaten.

'To first order of business, please introduce your personal maidens,' Hyungwon, spoke loudly gazing at Jungkook to start. A sigh left Jungkooks lips, pushing me up slightly we stand before bowing, the other 6 Princes giving me a mixture of a glare and a plea to be on my best behaviour.

'This is my personal maiden Scarlett,' he says and we go to be seated.

'Wait as in the Scarlett?' I freeze at King Min's words, 'Hyungwon, I thought you said she would to be the future queen?' My whole concept of reality collapsed around me, in my dazed state Jungkook sits me back on his lap, a more impressive shock when he started to rub my back in a form of comfort.

'Yes,' Hyungwon glared at me, 'Unfortuantely she had to turn out to be a brown lumi, so she will reside here as a personal maidens and perhaps even a bodyguard,' he finishes taking a sip from his chalice in front, a servant bustling over to instantly refill.

'So this is the one I had heard, didn't you say she was top of the school, even heard Jungkook was taken down by the little vixen in a sparring match,' I shivered at Namjoon's father's words.

'But surely through history even the strong will always are something more, maybe it was an act,' King Jung speaks obvious puzzled by my colour.

'If I may interrupt,' a snarky voice comes from Taehyung's lap. She stands brushing off her clothes before bowing to both ends of the table.

'What are you doing,' Taehyung grits out his knuckles turning white as do the other 6 boys. Jungkooks harsh breathe blows against my neck, I boldly grab his hand trying to calm him. The air was tense and the tension could be cut with a knife, there was more to this father-son relationship than it seemed.

She continued without sympathy,' Hello my name is Anastasia,' she smiled brightly trying to give off a friendly welcome, not for long as her face contorted into one holding only anger and annoyance, 'Do you know most of us girls were only picked 30 minutes ago?' They all stared at her quite confused.

'But that's as we arrived?' Jins father spoke.

'Yes, and the reason to that is her,' she pointed directly at me seething with anger, 'the boys were too busy trying to escape from the isolation room, after she locked them in,' Hoseok goes to speak but is cut off by her snarky voice,' They then spent multiple hours clearing out an old janitors closet to make her own servants headquarters on their floor,' the Kings open and close their mouths, shocked by her boldness but even more so shocked at their sons actions.

'Namjoon what is the meaning behind this,' His father spoke angrily.

'They all want her as their personal maid, so while they were bickering she locked them in the isolation room, giving no time for us other girls to be chosen properly,' she huffs before taking a seat back onto Taehyungs lap.

'All 7 of you want her?' King Park speaks very perplexed by the situation, 'God on earth why?'

I want to retaliate but I am cut off by Jungkook, 'the same reason my father wanted her to be my queen,' I nearly choke on my own spit, he pushes me up again and stands, 'every person in this room knows more than anyone that if we had it our way we would not have her as a brown lumi,' he leans forward his hands resting on the table, his father smirks at him continuing to take sips from the chalice. 'Did we not get approached by all 6 families to see if we knew about her family history and her most likely possibilities before reckoning day?'

Although my ego boost was gigantic at the current moment in time, I was still in the extreme state of shock, all families had approached the Jeons about me. 'Unlike these other browns she isn't willing to just let her life being thrown away because of one choice chosen by fate, the other girls have already tried capturing the hearts of your sons, while she,' he pauses and turns back to my very started self, 'has kicked me in the face as I undid a shackle, locked us all in the room when we were bickering over her and slept as we stormed into the servants quarters to retrieve her,' Hyungwon suddenly stands and starts clapping. Jungkook's chest is heaving at the exertion of his speech.

'You always said she was a little fiery but to defy the future Kings, I am quite impressed, Miss Scarlett the spitfire, why have you not shown the same attitude now,' everyones eyes turn to me, analyzing me from head to toe, even the kitchen staff had stopped and listened.

'Well you are all kings,' Hyungwon scoffs at my obvious response, 'You have all had your training and years of development to be deemed proper royalty, that I believe is worthy of courtesy and respect,' a mixture of looks are recieved but all edged me to continue, 'But these prince's have not done training or proven themselves to me for me to be readily beckoned at their call,' I sit back down onto Jungkooks lap and he grips my waist I nearly yelp but bite my tongue.

'You just had to do that didn't you?' He snarls in my ear as the fathers mumble amongst themselves.

'I spoke the truth didn't I?' I growl back grabbing his hands and releasing them from my waist . Observing the room I can see the Prince's glaring at me along with 3 of the maidens including Anastasia.

'Well if you could've just behaved like a normal human,' he grows lowly.

'Did you just call me a human,' I turn my head towards him, his eyes grow wide and he lets out a small uh oh. My eyes completely change my soft eyes becoming hard and full anger not long before tackling him to the floor, the chair clanging has the guests head snap towards me, going backwards I straddle him, my hands going for his throat. He wraps his hands around mine trying to stop me.

'You dare call me human again and I will end your families fucking bloodline,' I growl out.

'You don't have the guts,' he smirks back this only angers me more as I go in for the kill but am pulled back by a slightly annoyed Jin.

'Let me go imma kick his ass,' I squirm in his hold due to the height difference and he takes me to his seat.

'I'm so sorry my dear Cecilia may you please be seated with Jungkook temporarily,' she smiles while wondering over to Jungkook's seat, he is now seated back upright rubbing at his slightly red neck, Jin seats me onto his lap, 'you've really caused an upset now haven't you,' I just bite my tongue as I await my indefinite execution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unedited