Chapter 8

Slamming, if you were to describe the current wing, actually scratch that the whole mansions state it could only be described as slamming. The boys had realised after 20 minutes of bickering that I had locked them in with the bonus of the room being soundproof no one came to retrieve them til 4 hours later at 9pm, now its 10pm where they are searching the whole mansion for me. Who would of thought so many future royals would be so stupid to not check the servants head quarters. Said servant headquarters that all other servants had stayed still in bowing position in case one where to bust through the door. I on the other hand was trying to sleep, I had a lot of dirty stares from the new arrivals specifically the females as the boys were to busy trying to escape and find me none of them had been picked as the 'godly' slaves for the men.

I finally start to drift into unconsciousness when there is a bustle outside the door, 'How did no one fucking check in here?' I hear Jungkook yell. They must of expected the door to be locked because next thing I know the 7 princes had flown through the door and landed straight onto the floor looking up to me.

'Why hi ya fellas what's going on?' I say steadily brushing my hair out of my face. The youngest 3 come forward and yank out of bed, carrying me like I was a casket, 'Oh is this what royalty is like?' I tease but feel 3 different sparks of electricity run through my body, I wince before letting out a teasing fake moan, I feel Jungkook and Jimin trip a little while the others looked confused, '3 Kims huh, how exciting,' I giggle not caring for my state, finally after walking past many fancy doors I was led to a shabby looking door.

'You may be laughing but those 4 hours gave us a really good plan on how to deal with you,' Namjoon grinned cynically, 'You heard slamming but did you know only 3 of us were actually looking for you?' My smirk drops and I giggle trying to hide my nervousness.

'As you can see this is our floor,' Jin smacks his lips together, causing me to jump slightly the 3 holding me chuckling evilly, 'We have decide we all will share you as we desire,' My face turns into a noticeable frown as I struggle to get out the casket hold on me, Jungkook reaches and pinches my backside I yell in shock, 'Anyway we desire,' my spirit is sobered slightly, 'Of course, we aren't heartless so we will have our normal servants but you will be our precious little spitfire who lives on our floor,' I try to yank myself free as we approach the last door, a scrapped wooden door, lifeless and dull, a foreshadowing to my future within the castle.

Hoseok pulled the door open to show a closet turned into a bedroom, a mattress lay on the floor a beaten cupboard stood on one side, dust hung in the air. My eyes widened, they had just made this room, 'Don't look so surprised Scarlett, this way all 7 of us can share you, you're only a couple doors down,' He chuckles his once friendly aura transforming into a terrifying beast, 'And you're right next to your owner Jungkook,' I choke on my saliva.

'Owner?' I say as they plop me harshly onto the floor, the light from outside the room casting an eerie backlight. Jungkook moves away from the group and I shuffle backwards but am stopped when they circle around me.

'I guess someone needs a lesson don't they,' Yoongi smiles at me whilst tilting my chin and up, 'And if you're going to act like a dog we will treat you like one,' Without warning I feel a harsh snap, and a lock turning, I reach for my throat but sat onto my collar was a thin black leather collar with the tag saying, 'Scarlett', 'Property of Jungkook and Bangtan' I tried all my might to pull it off but I had no use in front of them, one they leave I could maybe remove it.

'I'm not your fucking dog,' A slap echoes the room as I am sent back, I stand quickly a fury in my eyes, never had I been disrespected so badly, I quickly rush to Jungkook, a harsh breathe leaves Jimin's mouth never had he seen such fire behind someone's movements. From history those who were mentally strong always gained power, so why would a woman who even caused fear in Jungkook's heart be a brown lumi. I jump towards Jungkook but am stopped as a thousand volts course through my body, I whimper and see Jungkook's eyes flash an unknown emotion before returning to a cocky look.

'Did we forget to mention that the collar is lined with super conductive copper,' Taehyung grinned, 'So don't worry I can really test out if you're a masochist,' his smile was sickly sweet, for the first time in my life I was truly scared. They all started to gather in closer, I looked at each of their eyes, maybe I shouldn't of locked them up.

'Sirs!' A female maid rushes forward panting bowing before them, 'Your fathers have arrived,' a string of curses is flittered through the air as I took a closer look, Jin, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung were covered in dust.

'Please tell them our current situation while we get cleaned up,' Jin breathes an order to the maid. The four walk out the room along with the Yoongi and Namjoon to greet the kings. They close the door behind and I'm left alone with Jungkook.

'Don't even try it,' I feel  tentacle like grips wrap around my body, a shadowy black tendril, pushing my chest forward and my arms behind. He stalks over to me, 'you're in my domain, the darkness and every second I'm learning something new,' He reaches me grabbing a hold of my chin, 'What a shame someone so beautiful and strong had to turn out so weak and useless, we would of made quite amazing children,' My mouth is left a gape he roughly grabs me and forces his mouth onto mine, slipping his tongue into my already open mouth. He kisses with no softness, a rough feeling of pent up lust, was this what my life would result in. Becoming a whore for the seven young kings of the kingdom. He releases me with an exaggerated gasp, smiling aggressively, his eyes held no humanity, he was controlled by lust, anger and power. I noticed the tentacles, tightening, he was losing control, the darkness was overcoming him.

'Jungkook pull yourself together you idiot!' I yell out and his eyes shift bringing him back, his laboured breathing shows his fight to gain back control, his doe eyes reach mine a slight fear hidden in them, the tentacles release me, he wipes his mouth confused.

'Why is my mouth dripping in saliva,' he looks to me, my face covered in his spit, he looks confused before turning into anger, 'Did you just kiss me.'

'No you bonehead!' I yell standing up, 'You forced yourself onto me because you can't control your powers,' I brush past him to be met with an older gentleman who resembled Jungkook.

'Well I guess this is your personal servant son,' Hyungwon looks me up and down grinning, 'Such a shame you had to turn out this way, you could of had a bright future,' I turn to Jungkook to see a grimace on his face, 'Come to dinner and bring your personal servant, the fathers would like to speak to everyone.'

This would not end well

----------------------------------------------------------------------

UNEDITED

I actually really enjoy this story line