Chapter 11

Jungkook's POV

The release was satisfying and I couldn't hold it back the groan that escape my mouth, washing the fluid down the drain I quickly began to clean myself. She was such a bitch but I loved it, her smart little mouth but I think today was the first time I had seen her speechless. The fathers just had to open their mouths, after the reveal of her being a brown lumi we had collectivelly agreed to drop the conversation, or so I thought, how embarrassing. 

I was undeniably attracted to her, the beautiful figure the soft face that could turn cold, scaring any man, the quick witted tongue and smart brain. Stopping the thoughts from progressing I sensed the redirection of blood flow, once was enough. Turning off the shower, I step out and dry myself, I smirked to myself, I knew she would have already excused herself. Flinging the towel around my lower half and the small head towel over my shower I step out to see Scarlett about to leave.

'You do know that I am the one to dismiss you,' She turns around her eyes widening before analysing me from head to toe.

Scarlett's POV

The sweat dripped of his body like it was some sweet honey, I couldn't resist the thoughts that plagued my common sense, his hair was flattened and stuck to his forehead, his mouth was slightly parted and smirking. He knew what he was doing, and he was enjoying the effect he had over me, 'Are you done checking me out?' he says his voice deeper than usual.

'Sorry I had to double check if you had actually cleaned yourself, you still kinda smell,' I make a waving motion in front of my nose as he looks wide eye, raising his arm to see if I was bluffing. I let out a silent breathe, I was still caught, 'May I leave now,' He chuckles walking to his clothes and picking them up inspecting them.

'Not a bad choice,' critically he analyses the pajamas I have laid out, he turns back to me a slightly annoyed, obvious with his tongue hanging out the side of his mouth, ' And the answer is no,' dropping his towel without warning I am given a lovely high definition, 20/20 vision of his backside. I quickly turn away facing the door the image forever imprinted into my mind, he slips his underpants and pants on before softly treading his way over to me, leaving himself bare chested. ' I would really enjoy a massage, especially with how you've treated me today,' I turn around and nearly run into his chest, it's defined and strong, of course he just had to have a 6 pack. I hold my breathe finally looking up to him, a bruise adorns his lower lip and I smile to myself with pride, I did that. 

'Massages are included in the job role?' I sass him, as much as I couldn't stand his arrogance he was one of the most beautiful men I had seen. His charms were not unknown and the same applied to the 6 other Princes. However I would never crumble that easily.

'Anything I or the other future kings say,' he says circling me before standing behind me, resting his hands on my waist, 'Is apart of the job role,' he whispers in my ear, squeezing me before walking and sitting on the bed. I knew what he meant and I understood the threat, it was no longer a threat but a promise. While undercover as a brown lumi, I was their slave and they could do anything they wanted to me, 'The oil is on the bed side table, my shoulders are tense mkay,' he says picking up an Xbox controller, unbothered by my slightly disgusted face.

Sighing I reach onto the bed side table squirting some oil onto my hands, I hesitantly place my hands onto his shoulder, a slight hiss comes from his mouth as the cold oil comes in contact to his back his eyes never leaving the screen in front of him. Slowly working his muscle he hisses and groans every so often as I make my way around his shoulders, the door opens revealing a pajama clad Taehyung smirking at the sight of me massaging Jungkook's back. Shivers ran down my spine as he came to sit behind me, I snarled at him scooting forward trying to give myself space.

'What happened to Anastasia?' Jungkook smirks to the side, catching my annoyed appearance. Taehyung lies back looking to the roof,  his ankles on either side of me.

'She got annoying, she wanted angry sex after the upset she caused in front of the Kings,' he curses to himself, 'I really shouldn't of picked off of looks, hopefully she will give me some good head,' he laughs to himself and Jungkook joins him, viewing woman as nothing more than their play things, how vile. I become aware of my surroundings as Taehyung sits up scooting closer to me trapping me in his legs, out of the corner of my eye I see him reach for the oil bottle. 

'What do you think you're doing,' I growl out as he splurts some onto his large hands. He giggles playing with collar of my shirt, teasing me a smirk adorning his face, it was too close for comfort. I lift my hands off Jungkook's back ready to swat away the pest.

'I gave you the talk Scarlett, I don't have much patient after today and neither does Taehyung,' he chuckles, 'You just had to pick the snobbiest bitch didn't you?' Taehyung chuckles, his face right beside my ear.

'She was the hottest one left,' I gag at his words, but it only serves as an invitation for him to continue to play with my shirt.

'And if I don't comply?' I growl out ready to leave the room in a flame of fury. I yelp at the slight shock coming from my metal collar and feel my body stiffen as I feel a heavy weight sit on my legs, a black cloud enveloping my legs, keep them still.

'We will make it a lot less pleasant but I don't know,' Taehyung grins from behind me switching to place his head on my shoulder looking up to me, 'You said you enjoyed a little bit of pain,' he smirks shocking me again. His sadistic nature is quickly masked, 'Take of your shirt,' I look back my hands still resting on Jungkook's shoulders with a confused look.

'To he-,' Jumping he increases the voltage sending me forward onto Jungkook, his heavy cloud now gripping tighter onto my legs. This isn't supposed to be happening, I was destined to do more than be some arrogant King's play toys but here I am stuck. To comply, to refuse and be forced or to risk revealing my true identity. Stupid white figure thing, I curse to myself, slowly reaching I let my fingers brush over the button up top I had been wearing, now covered in dirt marks from the feverish day. I let it fall below my shoulders and sit it there, trying to compromise, I make my way back to Jungkook's shoulders.

'All the way off,' Taehyung hisses out, it was rough and aggressive and I couldn't determine if it was from the slight exposure of my skin or my reluctance to obey, I continue to unbutton my shirt, letting it fall and pool at my waist. With a chuckle Taehyung begins to mimic what I do, I praise the divine being above for the lack of provocation but is short lived as his hands deviate from my back.

His soft hands trace my neckline before going down my arms, brushing across my skin as if it were a fragile piece of glass eliciting goosebumps to arise. Holding in my deep sigh he traces across my ribs towards my breasts, lining my bra that I was wearing I bite my tongue, hoping that my lack of response would turn him away. But it doesn't. Trying to slip a hand underneath I finally retaliate, 'With what fucking consent,' I spit away turning towards him, I land on top a fist raised to aim at his stupidly handsome face. He only smirks at my boldness, taunting me.

'So what's it gonna be Princess,'

---------------------------------------------------------------

Unedited

I am so stuck on where I should go with the next chapter oh my godddd

- Jess x