Chapter 10

'Well that was quite entertaining,' Hyungwon chuckles to himself stirring the chalice in his hands, his smirk held other plans as I held his gaze.

'That was completely unacceptable,' King Min stands.

'Agreed, But,' Hyungwon says, 'I think she'll be a great training lesson for these boys,' the others look to him quite shocked, 'if the boys can't handle a mere girl how will they do leading our land?' They all nod in agreement, slowly putting the pieces together, 'And I agree she should be all the boys personal maids,' he strokes his chin, 'Even seeing her sit on Jin you can see the difference between her with Jungkook and her with Jin,' I tilt my head at what he meant but understood as I realised I was leaning back onto Jin like he was the chair while I sat upright and tight with Jungkook.

'You have a very good point and she will be a great demonstration of how to handle certain citizens and we will be able to observe the development of all their interactions and teach them accordingly, isn't that right Hyungwon,' Taehyung's father smirks and nods, 'Well, I think that will conclude our visit, pardon our leave,' In synchro they all turn and lead out the door without another word.

Once out of ear shot Hyungwon turns to the other Kings, 'Contact the elders and begin investigation,'

***

'Did they just leave?' Yoongi looks to the door with a scowl on his face, 'Even after she did that?!' He screams almost confused, 'I thought I was going to be killed along with her,' He sighs pushing his head into his maids back, she giggles at his antics.

'We didn't even get to introduce ourselves properly because you again stole the show,' Anastasia glares at me. Moving from Jins lap I pat his head and go to where Jungkooks dad once was, with an innocent smile I sit down one elbow down mockingly rubbing my chin while swaying looking at both sides of the table, 'This girl just made my son a little bitch and now I think it's a great learning lesson,' I slap the table laughing at my own joke while the 7 glare at me I nearly fall out of my chair when Jungkook stands slamming his hands down onto the table.

'Come here now,' I see a black swirling pattern wrap around his arms and an intense pressure in the back of my head, mind control. I fake like I'm struggling with it before letting myself go I consciously walk over to him in a zombie like state before he slams my head down into the table. I'm shaken out of my state and snort ignoring the throbbing pain on my forehead, he grips the back of my hair roughly trying to control me.

'Is this where the cuffs are pulled out?' I smirk looking to the other boys who turn away hiding a faint blush on their cheeks, Jungkook also lets go and steps away, pacing back and forth, 'Jungkook you can mind control me, chain me up and do whatever but unless you're going to do it 24/7 I will make your life a living hell until you start treating me respectfully,' I sit back snuggling into the comfortable chair he sat at while he glares daggers into the back of my head carefully I plate some vegetables and chicken and begin to eat without a further notice.

'What a pig,' I hear someone say to Anastasia.

'Careful before I give some good loving bacon to your boy,' I say shoving food into my mouth she looks appalled seated on Namjoon's lap whilst Namjoon only laughs at my boldness.

'You really can't just be normal can you,' The one sitting on Yoongi's lap snaps at me.

'Nope,' I say grabbing a bread role. Anastasia stands to walk over to me I stop her in her tracks when I shoot her a soul piercing stare, 'I wouldn't do that if I were you the only reason I haven't knocked these other ones out and tried to escape is that my families lives would be in danger,' I take a sip of the wine and revolt in the taste, 'I have no sympathy for what happens to you.'

Jungkook finally hearing enough grabs me by the wrist and drags me away to the stairs, 'I'm going to start her training,' I wave goodbye to Cecilia mouthing a sorry to her. We trek up the stairs my wrist still in his hand as we walk, he pulls me into his room shutting the door behind me, I marvel at the size of his room. His room like his power is mostly dark with grey walls and a black bed accentuated with a wooden bedframe he has a walk in closet and ensuite which undoubtedly was as marvellous as room. A desk and multiple bookshelves stood to one wall with another table and mounted tv opposite his bed was consoles and video games.

'I never thought of you to be a book head,' I taunt him.

'Was never a decision,' he says grumbly, grabbing a towel from the side, 'First order of business I need you to quickly make my bed and lay out my clothes for me as well as throwing away any obvious rubbish,' he says making his way in.

'What do you wear to bed?' I ask curiously.

'Some boxers, comfortable pants and a t-shirt,' without another word he closes the door behind him entering the shower. Sighing I knew that if I didn't want to be sent off to some horrible house work, I had to at least do my job. Checking his room for rubbish I found some food wrappers and some dirty tissues. Please no I think to myself trying to pull it apart, I gag at the substance keeping the tissues together; quickly I throw the rubbish out before getting disinfectant and spraying my hands, praying to Mary to save me. Tiding the bed and remaking it I high five myself at how awesome I've made the room, I hear a deep groan from the shower mixed with the running water.

I shake it off before entering his giant walk in closest, clothes line the walls, draws for belts watches and rings, my eyes widen as I pick up a black harness, nice I think to myself. Going to the less formal side of his closet I grab about some black boxers, grey tracksuit pants and a white t-shirt. Carrying it on my arm, I lay them out on the bed, standing there confused what to do next I go to take my leave.

'You do know that I am the one to dismiss you,' Turning around I catch a dangerously low towel and playful eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unedited