Prologue

"And then he shoved me out. He literally shoved me out of the apartment," you began to cry again while telling your anecdote to your two friends. Wanda rubbed your back gently while Nat sighed with sympathy.

"Stupid asshole. We need Vodka," Nat got up.

"And whisky!" Wanda called out, "you're going to get through this. You're strong and a good person. Nat and I are also willing to beat him up," Wanda wasn't joking but it gathered a small smile.

"We just-it's like-ugh," you couldn't get the words out. Here you were, crying on a Saturday night at a bar with all these people staring at you. You figured being in a crowded place would suppress the tears but no, nothing helped. "I just need to go home...but I guess I don't have one anymore."

"I can't believe he wasn't the one who would leave. To kick you out straight away is so rude. He didn't even let you speak."

"I was so shocked I don't think I could speak."

"You atleast punched his dumb face after the whole cheating thing right?" Nat came back.

"Nope" you popped.

"Oh babe," she handed over the drinks, "I never liked him."

"You set them up," Wanda pointed out and laughed.

"I just thought they'd hit it off for one night not five years," Nat admitted. In this moment, with your friends and surrounded by the lively atmosphere you really felt okay. You felt free for once and you knew you'd be okay...for a whole minute. Once you came back to reality you felt sad again.
The person who you thought was the love of your life, the person you trusted the most in this world turned out to be someone you hardly knew. He had this whole secret life with another woman and he chose her over you. You were so shocked that you couldn't find any words to say during the conversation. And he obviously couldn't look at you anymore, atleast he felt some guilt...had some feelings.

"Where am I going to live?" You pondered aloud. The two redheaded women shared a concerned glance, knowing this would come up. Wanda lives comfortably with her boyfriend Vis and Nat lays with a different man every second night and figured that would make you feel terrible.

"You can stay with Vis and I for as long as you need," Wanda spoke with sympathy dripping from her doe eyes.

"And if you need any help finding a place I know these guys needing a new roommate." Nat added more casually.

"Yeah that'd be amazing I'm looking for anything. I guess as long as they're quiet enough I'll be alright," that was your only condition in a roommate. Nat smiled before taking a sip.

"Oh yeah. These guys are practically a hundred, totally your type." you threw a straw at her for making fun of you.