Harder and Harder

((Smutty at the end))

The guys hadn't seen you all morning. Assuming you need you needed space, they let you sleep in but once midday came, Steve was feeling a bit antsy. "She'll be fine, she's going to wake up soon and talk to us don't worry," Bucky had to be the positive one around Steve 'stresshead' Rogers. Although Bucky didn't know if he believed in those words. They were both so insecure and worried.

"I know but it's just so late. I'm going to wake her-"

"Steve-"

"Just offer her a coffee-"

"Punk!" Bucky kept protesting but it didn't work. Steve knocked on your bedroom door and asked if you wanted to eat. When he received no answer he peaked in but you weren't there. Why was your bed frame gone? Everything was clean and bare.

"She's not here," Steve was in mission mode. Stoic face, intense gaze. He was focusing on everything about you. Your favourite places, your least favourite places and friends.

"What?" Bucky responded and had too gone serious when he realised you had left, "where would she be?" Bucky was already calling Sam.

"Cafe, diner, Sam,Wanda, Nat, bar-" the boys turned when the front door cracked open. They were both relieved to see you walk timidly through.

"Where have you been?" Steve hugged so tight that you had to cough.

"Sorry, I was just with Sam,"

"Why didn't you tell us?" Bucky joined in on the hug.

"Well, after last night I wanted to put more effort into the relationship and I was thinking...I want our first time to be together-all three of us together," you were shaking from the anxiety.

"W-we thought something happened. Your room is bare,"

"Yeah I cleaned it," you joked.

"What about your bed?" Bucky asked.

"I sold it," you admitted.

"To Sam?" He followed up.

"No," you touched his chest and laughed, "I used his truck. We drove to Westchester,"

"When did all of this happen? It's noon!" Steve was confused so he sat on the couch.

"A few days ago I posted the ad still not knowing if I wanted to go through with it but today this lady messaged at 5 and Sam helped me out while you were at the gym," you all migrated to the lounge.

"Where will you sleep?" Bucky asked, hoping you'd say with them instead of just on the floor.

"Hopefully with either of you. I'm sorry, did I overstep? I knew I shouldn't have let it been a surprise-"

"No!" Steve cleared his throat after the voice crack,"I mean no. We do whatever you want, remember? We're just happy you're 100% in this,"

"Of course I am," you grinned, "I love you guys," you touched their legs.

"I love you," they spoke in unison.

"I don't know if I can just sleep next to you though...you've been awfully tempting lately," Bucky's tone was seductive but you tried not getting a hot neck. You ignored his flirting and told them the news of dinner.

"I made reservations for tonight. Hopefully we can continue what we were doing," you turned to Steve who just gulped and nodded in return.

*

"How are we going to-how do you ya even-where do ya even-oh god," Steve was excited but incredibly nervous about tonight. Although you didn't explicitly say what would be occurring after dinner- the guys had their hopes.