○1○

Taemin is sitting on back seat of police car. His hands are handcuffed in front of him and one police man is sitting next to him while the second one is driving.

"I don't think that they will be home."

Taemin is speaking about his parents who are flying around the world all the time. They are making money while Taemin is alone in their maison. His only company are maids who are keeping the maison clean and cook for Taemin.

Taemin is thinking hard about a good lie. The police will call his parents for sure and Taemin needs to find good excuse. It isn't his fault that he was caught. His friends got an idea that they could do some graffiti. They had some beer and vodka and somewhere got the sprays. Taemin doesn't remember when the police appeared or how his friends escaped.

The car stopped in front of the maison. They knocked on the front door, Taemin between them. His legs are feeling weak after so much alcohol and yes, he had some cocaine too. It is one of the good things when you have so rich parents - you can buy everything.

The tall front door opened and Taemin can't believe his eyes.

"Mom?"

He doesn't remember when was the last time he saw her. Last month his parents didn't come to celebrate his birthday. They were probably too busy to notice.

His mother stabbed her long nails into Taemin's shoulder and dragged him inside. She spoke with the police officers for a while and then came to living room where is sitting Taemin.

"Why can't you be like your brother?! He is studying at Harvard while you are only making problems!"

She is yelling at Taemin for a while. How big failure is he, how much she wishes that he could disappear.

"I am ashamed that I gave birth to you."

This last sentence makes Taemin bites his lips to prevent himself from crying. He slowly goes to his room and sat on bed. He is a mistake, failure, waste of space. Taemin goes to his bathroom and pulled out razor from box with napkins. He pulled up sleeves of his leather jacket and runs sharp edge of the razor over his skin. Blood appears and Taemin turned on faucet with cold water. He put his hand over the stream and watches how is the pink water disappearing. After another few cuts he turned off the water and goes back in his bedroom. Taemin opened door of his room just a little bit and listen his mother's voice.

"I don't know! He is your problem as well!"

He hears tapping of her high heels and knows that she is angrily walking around the living room.

"I don't care just fix it! Send him somewhere so I won't see him never more!"

Taemin laid down and pulled covers over his head. Why can't he be like his brother? Maybe his parents would like him.

Minho turned around in his bed and groaned. It is very early in the morning and he wants to sleep more. His phone is ringing and Minho finally untangled his arm from the blankets and grabbed it.

"Mister Choi we have another baby for you!"