○2○

Few hours ago .....

Taemin is laying in bed and plays some stupid game on his phone. Suddenly he hears door of his room being opened.

"Go away!"

Taemin yelled from under the duvets and continues in the game. He feels hand on his ankle and sat up.

Taemin yelled in shock because two men are standing in his bedroom.

"Help!"

Taemin jumped out of his bed and wants to run but they caught his hands and started to drag him downstairs.

"Mom! Help please!"

She is only standing there and holds the front door opened. The men are dragging Taemin to van waiting in front of their house. He is yelling and kicking around but they pushed him inside and strapped him into some seat.

"Mom!"

His mother closed the front door and the men got in the van. One is sitting in the back with Taemin and two are sitting in the front. Taemin kicked around and sees that he is strapped in car seat which looks like booster seat for small kids. It has baby blue colour with pink unicorns and Taemin tries to unbuckle the straps which are leading over his chest.

"Don't worry, everything will be better soon."

Taemin feels pinch in his thigh and looked at the man next to him. He is holding empty syringe in his hand and Taemin is crying even harder. What the fuck is this?

After the boy passed the man next to him covered him with soft warm blanket.

"I think that we should call Minho."

Now ....

Taemin groaned and wants to turn around but he can't. He opened his eyes and everything is blurry. He hears some voices, but it is like he is under water, he doesn't understand what are they saying. He wants to speak but something is in his mouth. It is like teat and Taemin shakes his head to get rid of it, but he can't.

"Baby you will make yourself sick with such struggling."

Taemin froze and finally sees some man standing above him. Taemin yelled behind the thing in his mouth and trashes.

"None of them liked pacifier for the first time. And then wouldn't make a single step without dummy."

Taemin glares at the man and wants to insult him but the pacifier doesn't let him.

"You still stink like an alcohol and cigarettes, but Minho wants to give you your first bath."

Who the fuck is Minho? Taemin looked around and froze. There is wardrobe with tall mirror and Taemin sees himself. He laying in crib. His wrists and ankles are tied to bars of the crib and he is wearing only fluffy pink socks and top of his pyjama. The pacifier is pushed in between his plump lips and he can't spit it out because of velcro straps which are connected to the pacifier. But what the worst thing is that he is wearing a diaper. It is big and forces his legs to open. Taemin trashes around more and screams behind the pacifier gag. He doesn't hear that the door of his room opened and handsome man stepped inside.

"Hyukjae I see that you got me a furious one."

The handsome man is Minho, Taemin's new caregiver or daddy how will the boy call him from now.

Minho and Hyukjae are part of Little space program. Around four hundreds people are working in this program and it is very well known. When parents have problems with their kids they can send their problem child here. Only older than 18 can be part of this program and it is meant for very hard cases. Here in the center the kids wait for their new caregivers, mommies or daddies, who will take care of them for next months. The caregivers treat them like a babies or little kids and change them thanks to little space. The misbehaving young girls and boys then start to behave and go back to their parents. Why has this program such good results?