○4○

Next morning Taemin woke up because of something rubbing his ass. He opened his eyes and sees that he is lying on changing table and Minho is holding his legs up while cleaning his bum. Taemin whined and weakly kicked around.

"Ahh someone is feeling better today, am I right?"

Minho coos but then frowned. Somehow Taemin got hard. He coughed and sees Taemin getting red in his face.

"This happens to almost everyone."

It is true. Taemin's penis isn't hard because he is enjoying his diaper change but because he is simply an adult man. Minho was cleaning him properly with wet wipes and of course that it woke up his penis.

"But you are too little for this.

Maybe later but still, daddy helps with this only to the best boys."

Minho lifted naked Taemin and carried him in the bathroom where he turned on the shower and let icy cold water fall on Taemin's lower region. Then he finished diapering him and goes downstairs. Taemin is still too shocked to react when Minho sat him in highchair and suddenly he is trapped. Taemin angrily banged his fists against tray of his new chair and angrily yelled.

"Out!"

Minho closed fridge and put eggs on kitchen counter. He sighed because he thought that Taemin is still weak after yesterday.

"No yelling baby."

Minho is then calmly cooking breakfast and then put white porcelain plate with his food on kitchen table. Now he has to heat up baby food for little Taemin. He has big stack of boxes with homemade baby food so he only need to put it in microwave for a while. Taemin doesn't understand why he can't get the deliciously looking omelette and he tries to reach the plate.

"No no! Little babies get different food."

Microwave beeped and Minho poured the baby food in small bowl and takes soft silicone spoon so he wont hurt Taemin's teeth if the boy fights.

"Here you go baby."

Minho put the bowl on tray of Taemin's highchair and Taemin cried out angrily. Before he can smacked the bowl Minho takes it and brings spoon to Taemin's lips.

"It is delicious baby boy. Believe to daddy."

Taemin huffed angrily because it looks like a shit. It is green and simply it looks disgusting.

"I wanna omelette too!"

Minho doesn't care and pushed the spoon in Taemin's mouth.

"Daddy knows what is best for you. So stop and eat like a good boy."

Taemin starts to cry because the food is disgusting. Minho made it from apple, broccoli and green beans and he has every possible kind of baby food in the fridge.

"It tastes like grass!"

Minho wiped Taemin's mouth with a bib and Taemin has no idea when did he tie it around his neck. He chokes on his sobs and decided to spit the food. The green mush landed on Taemin's bib and Minho sighed. They are still at first spoon and Taemin is already this naughty.

"Baby stop or daddy will have to punish you."

He wants to show him the rules later after breakfast. Probably much later. Minho pushed another spoon in Taemin's mouth and Taemin wails because it feels disgusting to have full mouth of this. Minho placed two fingers under Taemin's chin and tilted his head back a bit. Taemin is forced to swallow and in short time he finished his breakfast.

Now Minho can eat his breakfast while Taemin is still angrily crying. Minho finished his breakfast and put the dishes in dishwasher, then he sat down in front of Taemin again and took of his dirty bib.

"There are some rules. I am your daddy and you will call me like that. You will do as I say. You are baby now so you will use diapers, sleep in crib and suck on pacifier. Simply you will be a baby."

Taemin wants to punch him in face.

"You cant do this to me!"

Minho pushed a pacifier between Taemin's lips to keep him quiet.

"Well yes I can. Your parents sighed contract about custody. From now I am your legal caregiver and I am going to change you from bad boy into little obedient baby. Only after you change your attitude and start to behave you can go back to your regular life."

Minho doesn't tell him about fact that some littles in this program don't want to go back to their old life and stay here. That's why their town is getting bigger because there are living also another littles which aren't part of the program anymore or never were.

"Here are hanging all of your rules. Read them carefully and remember them."

Taemin turned to fridge where are hanging three sheets of paper. One is baby blue and there are written rules for Taemin.

Rules:

❗️I am your daddy and you must call me by this name

❗️No yelling, no cursing

❗️Eat what daddy gives you

❗️Do what daddy tells you

❗️Don't fight with daddy because he knows better

Then there is red paper with punishments.

Punishments:

💧Spanking

💧Corner time

💧Mouth wash with soap

💧No toys

💧No cuddles with daddy

Last paper is golden and there are rewards for Taemin.

Rewards:

⭐️New toy

⭐️Cartoons which you choose

⭐️Sweets

⭐️Special touches (cum)

The last thing made Taemin blush because Minho is attractive and Taemin has never problem with sleeping with girls and guys too.

"Now let's play."

Minho lifted Taemin and carried him in big living room where he sat him in middle of baby toys. Taemin can see some soft ball, rattles, plushies and some other things.

"Here. Isn't it nice rattle?"

Taemin looked at the stupid thing with Pororo design and then glared at Minho. Minho wrapped Taemin's fingers around the rattle and smiled but not for long time.

When Taemin held the rattle and Minho's face was so close he decided to pay him back for the disgusting breakfast. So he hit Minho in head with the rattle using his all power.

And here comes his first punishment.