○5○

PS: I hope that you wont mind a bit of naughty things in this book 😉

"Bad boy!"

Minho pressed his palm on the bump on his head. He takes few deep breaths and then grabbed Taemin around waist. He carries Taemin to couch and bend him over his lap.

"Ten spanks baby."

Taemin kicked around and screams but froze when Minho smacked his bum for first time. He yelled in pain but doesn't have time to recover and another smacks are landing on his bum.

"Stop!"

Taemin is yelling but Minho doesn't pay attention to him. His milky white ass is soon red and Taemin is crying in pain and embarrassment.

Minho lifted his crying baby and laid him down on changing table. Minho opened Taemin's now wet diaper and cleaned him with wet wipes. After he slid fresh diaper under Taemin's bum, Minho wrapped his fingers around Taemin's penis and strokes him few times before he got hard. Then Minho closed the thick diaper and wrapped him tightly in thick fleece blanket. He laid him down in his crib and kissed Taemin on forehead.

"Have a nice nap baby."

Minho smirked and Taemin tries to get out of the blanket. It is useless and it is making him frustrated because when he is squirming then his diaper is rubbing slightly against his erection. Taemin stopped and huffed angrily. He is watching the crib mobile dangling above his head and closed his eyes. He isn't used for sleeping so much but he found it good now because he is exhausted. He fell asleep after few more minutes and sucks on his pacifier.

Minho's head still hurts a bit but Taemin's bum probably hurts more. Minho prepared lunch, another baby food for Taemin and steak with potatoes for himself, and then goes to check on Taemin. The baby is still sound asleep and sucks on his paci. Minho unswaddled him and gently grabbed him under armpits. Taemin whined a bit and Minho laid him down changing table. His diaper is wet so he changed him and then carried him downstairs to have a lunch. Taemin's eyes are puffy and red from crying and he winced when Minho sat him down in his highchair. Plate with his mashed food landed in front of him and his daddy put first spoon in front of his lips. Taemin opened his mouth because he is quite hungry and eats the mashed potatoes and peas. Minho smiled at his hungry boy and Taemin finished his lunch.

"Lets have some fun!"

Taemin has the pacifier back in his mouth and Minho carried him in the living room. There is already standing baby swing and Minho lowered his baby inside. On thick strap is leading between his legs and Minho fastened other straps which are leading over Taemin's shoulders. Taemin cant reach the floor and he whined loudly.

"Shh, daddy has some work to do so you have to stay here."

Taemin kicked his legs because he wants out but there is no way. Minho pushed the swing a bit and Taemin is swinging back and forth. Then Minho put on some baby cartoons and left.

Taemin is annoyed but the swing is quite nice and soothing. He has no idea what is Minho doing and feels unsure. Maybe it was bad to hit him. He doesn't want to be here but it isn't Minho's fault that he is here. His parents sent him here, they haven't tried to help him and simply throwed him in Minho's arms.

Taemin is thinking hard until Minho stroked his hair.

"Babies don't need to think, that's why they have their daddies and mommies."

Minho smiled at him and lifted his baby. Taemin put his arm around Minho's neck and let him carry him into their bedroom.

"Lets have some cuddling time with daddy."

Minho took of his shirt and laid Taemin on his naked chest. Taemin is fussy a bit but it is quite comfy. Minho smells good and he is also warm. He put his hand on back of Taemin's head so Taemin's cheeks is squished and pressed to his chest. Minho is running his second hand up and down on Taemin's back and his baby is being extremely sleepy. His pacifier isn't helping much, fact that he can suck on it makes his mind less fussy and he closed his eyes for good. Minho smiled at his cute baby boy and sighed softly. He is hoping that Taemin wont need another spanking.