○ 9 ○

Minho wants Taemin to slip into little space and being with Changmin is probably going to get to that point. Jaejong came with an idea. Sleepover.

Taemin will sleep in crib in Changmin's nursery, they will play and eat together. Simply Taemin will spend some time with Changing who is baby for nonstop. Minho packed their highchair, clothes and a portable crib. Then he put his baby and the things in his car and drives behind Yunho. They arrived to their house which is fancier than Minho's house. Yunho is quite rich, he is famous song writer and Jaejong is a psychologist while Minho only works in little space program and sometimes works as a web designer because it is his hobby.

Jaejong carried Changmin inside and sat him in playpen which has padded floor and half meter high padded wall. Inside are some toys and Changmin cant crawl freely around their house. Yunho put the portable crib in Changmin's nursery and then comes to look at the two babies. Taemin in sitting next to Changmin who is the playpen and Yunho turned on some baby cartoons. Jaejong is cooking dinner and Minho is helping him.

Taemin is watching the TV and knows that Yunho is sitting on couch behind them. Suddenly Yunho's phone beeped few time and he got up with a sigh. He grabbed Changmin under armpits and lifted him.

"Jaejong, it is time."

Jaejong heard him and wiped his hands. He was in middle of washing a chicken. He opened a baby blue box and takes a syringe with some clear substance inside. Yunho sat on couch with their baby sitting on his lap and pulled his lanky arm out of a sleeve of his shirt. Jaejong wiped spot on Changmin's shoulder with an antibacterial cotton swab and then stabbed the needle in Changmin's flesh. The baby is immediately crying and thrashes in hold of his daddy who is plating soft kisses on his face.

"Shh, daddy is going to get you a bottle of milk. How does it sounds to you?"

Yunho carried him in kitchen to make the promised bottle while Minho grabbed terrified Taemin who is on edge of crying.

"What they did to him?!"

Minho holds him on his hip and goes in the kitchen where is Yunho feeding Changmin his bottle of warm milk.

"You see, Changmin is okay."

Taemin nodded but still asked when did they give him that injection. Jaejong takes Taemin from him and goes in his bedroom. He sits down on bed and sits Taemin in his lap.

"Changmin is from very rich family. He could have bought everything and unfortunately started to buy drugs. Thats why I wanted to meet you when Minho told that you were cutting your self and took a drugs. Because it almost killed Changmin and we gave him the love which he needed. He needs that injections ever six hours or he will have a seizure, he might have them even with his medicine but the chances aren't so big. You can see on your own eyes that we saved him."

Taemin is thinking about what Jaejong told him.

"But what about some different way?"

Jaejong pushed few Taemin's hair behind his ear and smiled.

"Well it is complicated. His parents shouldn't have a kid. They were too busy with their company and Changmin was like you. Lonely and confused like you. They didn't want people to know that their son is drug addicted so they sent him here because we cant speak about who is in this program. Actually he has been with us for almost one year and then went back to his parents. And after few weeks he was admitted to hospital with overdose. His parents haven't showed up and Changmin wanted to go with us to be our little again. And do you know what I and Yunho did?"

Taemin shakes his head no.

"We got him out of his addiction, again."

Taemin is silent and suddenly feels that he wants Minho. Jaejong got up and carried him downstairs where Minho takes him. Changmin finished his bottle and now his daddy carries him upstairs to take a nap. Minho decided that Taemin can have a short nap too so he laid him in the portable crib. Taemin isnt sleepy so he is looking around Changmin's nursery. He has his own room with baby blue walls and on one of them is big, white smiling Moon. It is cute and Taemin spotted a big box with toys, more toys are on shelfs. Changmin is sleeping peacefully with a pacifier between his lips and Taemin feels sleepy too. The nice lullaby lulled him to sleep.

Jaejong finished cooking their dinner and then Minho and Yunho go to get up their babies. Taemin is awaken during diaper change and then his daddy carried him downstairs where he is placed in highchair. Changmin is sitting in highchair next to him and Yunho tied bibs around their necks and Jaejong put their dinner on plates. Taemin got plastic plate with Kumamon and Changmin has plate with Rilakkuma. Tonight they have stir-fried noodles and Changmin started to eat with his fingers. Taemin doesn't hesitate and figged in his fingers. The babies are eating messily and suck on their fingers while adults are eating with chopsticks. Changmin got a bit of the noodles in his hair and Taemin giggled. Changmin is blinking in confusion and then Jaejong took the noodle away. Changmin frowned and threw noodles on Taemin who whined. He doesn't find it funny that he got dirty and threw another noodles on Changmin.

"Enough!"

The babies are startled that Yunho raised his voice on them and Taemin's lower lip shivered. He is suddenly crying and Changmin joined him. Jaejong cooed at them and killed his husband with angry glare. On the other hand it woke up something oversensitive in Taemin who made grabby hands toward his daddy. Minho immediately lifted him and bounces him on his hip.

"Baby boy, you cant waste food."

Taemin grabbed his daddy around neck and pointed at Yunho. Minho kissed his cheek and starts to pat his back. Taemin calmed down and feels bad for being such a crybaby but Yunho really scared him. They finished their dinner and now it is time for a bit of TV time. Changmin and Taemin are sitting on couch and watch the cartoons while their caregivers prepare a bath for them. After the cartoons the two daddies lifted the babies and carried them upstairs. Changmin clapped his hands when he saw the bathtub full of pink bubbles. They are undressed and lowered in the warm water. Taemin is hesitating. After all he is naked in bathtub with another naked man who is like a baby.

Luckily Changmin's innocent mind doesn't see this as a wrong thing. He is splashing the water around and then grabbed the bubbles. He sat blob of the bubbles on top of Taemin's head and giggled crazily. The caregivers are laughing and Taemin angrily yelled. Why is everyone laughing to him?!

Minho cooed and starts to wash his hair. Jaejong started to wash Changmin's hair while Jaejong got two extra thick diapers and onesies for the babies.

CHANGMIN'S ONESIE

CHANGMIN'S ONESIE

TAEMIN'S ONESIE

Minho and Yunho dried them and then unfolded a changing mat. Taemin is diapered and then dressed while Jaejong is preparing two bottles of formula. Yunho gave Changmin his night time injection and then sat down in armchair. Jaejong handed him one bottle of formula and Minho got the second one.

Minho put Taemin's head in crook of his elbow and pushed teat off the bottle between his full lips. Taemin is suckling and looks on his daddy. Taemin is breathing through his nose and he is wheezing silently. Taemin is slowly falling asleep and Minho smiled. His baby is so good now. They all know that he is one step from proper little space.