○ 12 ○

Taemin is a very good boy for next three months. Yes, there are moments when he misbehave but it is nothing too serious. Minho really loves him and his house is full of proves that he loves this baby boy. The fridge wasn't big enough for Taemin's pictures so now they are everywhere around the house on walls.

Taemin likes to play with his little friends but nothing is better than when his daddy is building blocks with him or when they play with dolls. He also isn't treated like a tiny baby anymore. He still sleeps in crib and uses diapers but now he can walk and uses stroller only sometimes when he is tired. Minho also let him feed himself or does smaller things like brushing his teeth.

Summer is here and Minho with his baby are quite tanned. They spend lots of time in their garden playing in swimming pool or just lying on the warm grass. Taemin sometimes feels that he isn't a little kid. That he is an adult who wasn't always such a good boy like now and that he did nasty things. But this thoughts don't bother him for long, Taemin then always slips back to being daddy's boy who loves to cuddle. Like right now. Minho was trying to cook some lunch for them but Taemin decided that he is lonely and came to him with lifted arms. Minho doesn't have heart made from stone so he immediately lifted and now they are cuddling on couch. Taemin is clinging to him and sucks on his pacifier while Minho is stroking his hair. Taemin fell asleep and Minho carefully laid him down in portable crib next to the couch. Finally Minho can finish their lunch and then woke up his baby. He loves Taemin so much that he could breathe for him. He smells Taemin's hair and kissed his cheek. Taemin giggled and wrapped his arms around his daddy's neck. Then he sat Taemin in his highchair and plate with beef tacos. Taemin is messily eating and Minho wiped his hands and mouth. The baby can play now while Minho prepared a small dessert for him. Taemin jumped up on his feet when he spotted the small bowl with chocolate ice cream and pieces of strawberries on top. Minho is feeding him and the baby is amazed by every single spoon. Then Taemin goes to play and Minho is watching him. He doesn't want to be high and mighty but Taemin is the most beautiful little around here. Unfortunately Minho has no idea that their happy times are ending soon.

In few days Taemin's parents called him that they want to pick up Taemin from his care. Minho feels his stomach turning into a huge knot and glanced on Taemin who is happily playing. Today Minho changed Taemin into a regular clothes. Taemin is surprised and of course that he asked him what is going on. Minho sighed and stroked his hair.

"Your parents are coming here to pick you up. It is time to go home with them."

Taemin is so shocked that he slipped out of his little space and stands there frozen. He doesn't want to go home with his parents. Maybe that he is a good boy again but do they changed too? Taemin is anxiously waiting and wants his pacifier so badly that he is biting on his tongue. Soon his parents really arrived and Minho invited them inside. Taemin is crying now because his mother seems really nice. She is smiling at him and asks him how is he doing, she is simply kind as never before. But still, this cant make him leave Minho.

It was hard, Minho forced him into diapers and did few other not so pleasant things to him but also showed him so much love and care. His parents got up from the couch and his mother hugs him around shoulders and starts to lead him outside. Taemin is now sobbing and Minho is on edge of tears too.

"No! Please Minho!"

Taemin reached his hand to him but his father grabbed his arms and pushed him toward their car. His mother sat in back with him and Taemin desperately turns to Minho who is standing in front of his house and big, fat tears are running down face. He knew that Taemin will leave once but it still hurst so much.