○ 7 ○

Taemin is now used to getting so much sleep that Minho has difficulties with waking him up. Minho doesn't like waking up his little angel but Taemin cant have empty tummy. Today Minho kissed his cute cheeks and Taemin didn't cringed for the first time after being kissed by his daddy. Minho feels proud that Taemin is getting better in being his baby and lifted him. Taemin wrapped his arms around his neck and let him carry him downstairs. He is not wrapping his arms around Minho's neck only for safety reasons but he also likes the scent of Minho's perfume. He saw a bottle of Tom Ford Tobacco vanilla perfume in the bathroom and found it quite nice. Taemin's head is resting on Minho's shoulder and he is watching the skin in front of his eyes. He is fascinated by a small brown mole on his neck and doesn't realize that the hands from under his bum are gone until Minho chuckled.

"Baby, you have to let go of daddy so he can sit you in highchair."

Taemin blushed and quickly removed his arms and Minho buckled him in his highchair. Taemin feels trapped inside because he can't reach the floor and a plastic tray doesn't let him to get out. The tray can be opened somewhere on back of the chair but Taemin cant reach there because of the harness which is leading over his shoulders. He squirmed a bit until he spotted two bowls with his breakfast. Taemin got an oatmeal with slices of banana and in the second plastic bowl are strawberries cut into half. Minho grabbed a spoon and Taemin reaches his hand to take it from him. Minho chuckled and shakes his head no.

"Little boys like you cant eat on their own."

Taemin whined but then Minho pushed the spoon between his lips and he starts to eat. He has never eaten so much as now, no one before cared about his eating habits. Minho is feeding him and after he finished the oatmeal he got up and goes to wash the dishes. He pushed the second bowl closer to Taemin and stroked his hair.

"Now eat your strawberries."

Taemin doesn't see a spoon or fork and then realized that Minho wants him to eat with his hands like a little kid. He angrily kicked his legs and tries to get out of the highchair to get a cutlery but it is useless. Moreover the strawberries smells so good.

Taemin calmed down and hesitantly takes first piece with two fingers. It is cold and juicy. Taemin licked his lips and put it in his mouth. It is so good that he doesn't hesitate and eats another piece. Minho soon came and sees that the bowl is empty. He praised Taemin for eating well. Then he lifted Taemin and sat him to glass coffee table in living room. There are crayons, papers and coloring books. Minho takes his laptop and told to Taemin to draw something nice and starts to work on his computer.

Taemin takes one coloring books but inside are only some Disney princesses so he closed it again. He takes a paper and stares on it. He is bitting on his thumb's nail and suddenly daddy's hand gently grabbed his wrist and pulled his finger away. Minho pushed pacifier between his lips and works again. Taemin is sucking on his pacifier and then looked down on a plastic pacifier clip which is connected to collar of his onesie. Taemin takes one crayon and starts to draw.

The room is silent, only sounds of Minho's finger typing on his computer can be heard and from time to time sucking noises which are coming from Taemin. He is silently drawing some flowers and bunnies hopping between them when suddenly a shadow appeared above him.

"Amazing! It is so beautiful."

Minho is done and now smiles on the cute picture. Taemin lifted his head to Minho who kissed his forehead.

"My baby is so talented!"

Minho takes the paper and lifted Taemin.

"Lets put it on fridge!"

He goes in kitchen and takes one of the magnets and hands it to Taemin. Then he hold the picture and Taemin put the magnet on it. Minho is still speaking about how beautiful it is and how talented Taemin is and the boy feels weird warm feeling spreading in his chest. No one has said that he is talented or smart. His parents like only his older brother because he is very smart while Taemin had many troubles in school. It isn't his fault that he isn't so smart as his brother and that he needs time to learn new stuffs but this doesn't stopped people from saying that he is stupid. His teachers and parents said it many times and Taemin believed them. Then he made friends with kids who were like him. He acted tough but wanted someone to tell him that he is smart and beautiful.

Minho sees that his baby is sad and ran tip of his finger over Taemin's nose.

"We both need a drink."

Minho made himself a cup of coffee and bottle of banana milk for Taemin. Then he sat down on couch and turned on some cartoons while Taemin is sucking on his bottle. Minho is watching the TV with him and then his phone rang. It is Lisa and asked him if he wants to have a lunch with them. Minho is thinking for a while until Jennie took the phone from her mommy.

"Uncle I wanna see your baby! Please!"

Minho chuckled because Jennie probably see his baby like a living doll. But Taemin needs some friends.

"Okay, we will come."

Taemin looked at him confused and Minho turned off the TV. He said that they are going to see the nice mommy and her little from yesterday which doesn't make Taemin happy.

"No!"

He angrily shouts while Minho carries him upstairs to change their clothes. They saw him in dress and during diaper change, he isnt going to meet them again. Unfortunately he is a baby who doesnt have a word in this.

Minho changed his diaper and then dressed him.

OUTFIT

Taemin is crying and Minho quickly gives him his pacifier. It doesnt make the baby calmer so he sighed and strapped him in stroller. He hopes that Taemin will stop throwing a tantrum before arriving in the restaurant which luckily happened. Taemin exhausted himself by crying and squirming in the stroller so now he is almost asleep.

Lisa and Jennie are waiting in front of the restaurant and Lisa holds the door opened for Minho so he can wheeled the stroller inside. The restaurant is one of the best in their city and it has two parts. One is for caregivers with littles and the second is only for adults, like this they aren't disturbed. Littles can play in small play room while their food is getting ready and adults aren't annoyed by noise. They sat down at one table and Minho threw a thin blanket over the stroller so Taemin isn't disturbed by light. Jennie is sad that he baby is sleeping and pouts until Minho promised that they can play later.

They ordered and Jennie goes in the playroom while Lisa and Minho are silently chatting together. Their food is soon here and Lisa tied a bib around Jennie's neck. Her little girl can eat on her own but she can be quite messy. When they are done Minho carefully peeked inside the stroller and sees that Taemin is still sleeping. Jennie looked inside too and squealed happily.

"He is so cute!"

Lisa pulled Jennie away and Minho changed Taemin's diaper and heads home. Taemin woke up in the stroller and squirmed a bit. This is comfy but he is still angry that daddy forced him to meet Lisa and Jennie. Actually where are they?

Minho hears rustling coming from the stroller and stopped walking. He looked inside and sees sleepy Taemin rubbing his eyes.

"Hello kitten, did you have a good nap?"

Minho stroked his cheeks and bounces the stroller a bit. They are home and Minho takes Taemin outside of his stroller.

"You were so good in the morning but then you were so fussy."

Minho bounces him on his hip a bit and then sat him in highchair. He was sleeping during lunch so now he needs to eat. Minho heated chicken nuggets with fries for him and a sippy cup with warm tea. There is no cutlery again so Taemin starts to eat with his fingers. He isn't hesitating and enjoys his lunch. From time to time he drinks from his sippy cup and Minho is watching him. Taemin is the cutest living thing on the whole planet, maybe only in is eyes but still. Minho wiped his chin and then Taemin finished his tea. He feels bad for being fussy before but he simply didn't want to meet them. Unfortunately Minho isn't giving up his mission to find a little friend for his baby.