○ 8 ○

Today after breakfast Minho cleaned the house a bit. They are having guests, Yunho and Jaejong are coming with their baby. They arrived in time and Jaejong stormed inside with their baby boy. Their baby is crying and Jaejong quickly asked where he can change him. Minho smells that their baby has pooped diaper and quickly takes Jaejong into bathroom. Yunho came with diaper bag and hands it to Jaejong.

"Our car will smell like a shit for couple of weeks."

Yunho grinned and Minho thinks about when will Taemin mess his diaper. Jaejong came with their boy in his arms and smiles.

"It was a catastrophe but now we have a clean baby again."

Then Jaejong spotted Taemin and leaned down to him.

"Ahh so cute baby."

He gently pinched his cheeks and sat down in front of him. He positioned his baby between his knees and takes his hand.

"Changminnie, wave to our new friend!"

Jaejong is speaking in high pitched voice but Changmin doesn't seem to mind. Taemin on the other hand hates it.

"This is Changmin. You will be a proper baby like him Taemin but I hope that not after 4 years like my little Minnie."

Taemin gasped. 4 fucking years!?

"But now my little mouse doesn't want to leave his mommy."

Jaejong kissed his cheek and Changmin giggled.

Taemin's eyes widened because 4 years?! This young man is their baby for 4 years? Yunho opened their diaper bag and takes a baby bottle full of water. He holds it for his baby boy who is thirstily drinking and then pointed at his uncle.

"Ho!"

Changmin is much more little than Jennie so it is new for Taemin. Like this. Changmin is somewhere around 8 months years old so he is only babbling and not actually speaking.

"I am going to open every door and window in our car."

Yunho got up and Jaejong snarls.

"Changmin eats a lot so he poops a lot. Don't be mad at him."

Yunho sighed and kissed Changmin's forehead.

"Daddy isn't mad at you. You are too cute for that."

Changmin gurgled and Yunho goes to their car. Minho lifted Taemin and carried him in living room where is soft padded mat and on it are lying toys.

"Taemin, play with Changmin and be nice, okay?"

Taemin grabbed first toy which is a rattle and Changmin is cuddling with his soft blanket.

"Hi ..."

Taemin is looking on the young man who turned his huge brown eyes to him. Changmin smiled and sucks on his fingers.

"Ba!"

Jaejong, Minho and Yunho are watching them slowly getting closer. Taemin is now stacking colorful blocks into towers and Changmin is destroying them. Taemin finds it funny. He is carefully stocking the blocks so the colors are changing nicely and then when they are falling down with loud noise it looks like a colorful rain.

Taemin has no idea that the three caregivers who are watching them and nodding proudly. Taemin is too immersed in playing with Changmin to realize that he is feeling different. He slowly started to unknowingly slip into little space. The caregivers so this many times before because almost every one is sooner or later liking to be a little child again. Changmin was resisting for long time because his case was quite different but then he also slipped. Taemin is giggling when Changmin threw one block on his daddy but Yunho frowned.

"My baby is feeling naughty? We don't throw things Minnie."

Changmin giggled and threw another block on him. Jaejong is trying to hide his smile but Yunho caught him.

"Well this is nice. Baby, throw some block on your mommy too."

Changmin is thinking for a while but then threw another block on Yunho who then started to clean them. Taemin doesn't know why but he throws his head back and cries out angrily.

"Wanna play!"

Immediately after he said that he blushed madly. From where did this come? Taemin didn't know why he cried out like that, like an angry baby. He isn't little, maybe he likes parts of Minho's babying but he doesnt want to be like Changmin. Taemin immediately scolded himself for getting so immersed by stupid blocks and threw few of them in box where they belong.

The caregivers are looking at him until Changmin whined because no one is paying attention to him. Jaejong quickly lifted Changmin and smiled at Minho because his baby is becoming little. He only needs one final push.