Chapter 4

Dylan Sprayberry as Tyler Stephens

The first week of school has finally passed and I'm ready for a fun-filled weekend of dress shopping. Let's just hope Elena hasn't gone Bridezilla yet.

Today we are going to Donna Bridal where they have a wide selection of wedding dresses and dresses for the bridal party: bridesmaids, flower girls, and even the moms.

The girls and I were dressed in black leggings and Fremont baseball shirts with Cory's last name on the back. We got in the car and headed to pick up Jordyn.

"Grammy!" The girls squealed as we pulled into the driveway. My mom soon came out the door with Jordyn following.

"How are my grand babies?" She greeted them while they were still buckled in, and Jordyn climbed into the passenger seat.

"We're getting dresses," Bryn stated with a small smile showing her little teeth.

"I know," my mom smiled back. "You're going to look like princesses."

"Hey Mom. Are you going to the shop today?" I asked as she nodded. My mom has owned a nearby floral shop since she got out of college. Her and my dad actually met there when he came in to buy flowers for this blind date he was going on. He ended up cancelling the date to come back to my mom's shop and ask her out. The rest was history.

We soon left and arrived at the store just on time for the appointment. After getting the girls out of their car seats, Bryn clutched onto Jordyn's hand while Keegan skipped in front of us.

"Well if it isn't my two favorite angels," Elena greeted the girls with open arms. They ran toward her, and she squeezed them in a bone-crushing hug.

Elena then let the girls go and moved over to hug me. Soon enough a consultant came into the waiting area and showed us to the room with all the dresses.

"We can start out with the wedding dress, then the flower girl dresses, and finally the bridesmaids dresses," the consultant, Georgia, stated.

"So I want each of you to pick out one or two dresses for me to try on," Elena instructed after going into detail of what she is looking for.

Everyone ended up choosing only one dress for her to try on except for her mother, Maisie. That woman can be a little overbearing when it comes to making something perfect. She honestly scares me a little.

Elena has tried on 8 out of the 9 dresses we picked out and each one seems to be missing something

Elena has tried on 8 out of the 9 dresses we picked out and each one seems to be missing something. Her mother picked out two ball gowns while Elena wanted an A-line dress. The other dresses either had too much sparkle or were too simple. If this last dress didn't work then we would have to hit the racks again.

Soon enough she came back out of the dressing room wearing the dress I picked out. It was an A-line dress with off the shoulder sleeves, and the top was decorated with a floral type pattern.