five

Jungkook leans his head onto the window of the moving bus, looking at the roads stilled buzzing with activity at this hour. The buildings seem to be rushing past quicker than usual and Jungkook can feel himself wanting to drift back into sleep, imagining that he's still in bed. You couldn't blame him really, it was nearly four in the morning at the moment and Jungkook had Taehyung to care for.

The blonde, as if on cue, moved his head slightly against his neck and Taehyung whined in his sleep slightly. Jungkook looked towards Taehyung, watching his chest heave up and down in par with his breathing, watches as his black mask deflates and inflates as he breathes. Jungkook then reaches out to Taehyung and takes off the mask without disturbing the sleeping male. The elder's nose and lips come into view soon and Jungkook decides not to focus on the Taehyung's hot breaths fanning his neck. Yeontan was fast asleep in his arms as well. 

The pair had talked about everything, and the topic about Taehyung's lover didn't escape. Jungkook understood what Taehyung was going through and it was traumatic, painful and he knew that it was unfair to him. 

The elder always puts others in front of himself, his natural caring character was hurt when he realized that someone he had loved committed suicide. It made him feel like it was his fault for even trying to help her mother. Maybe if he never offered to, the mother would still be alive and she would also be alive. Jungkook insisted that it wasn't his fault but Taehyung didn't seem to agree. 

But Taehyung felt relieved almost, felt like a heavy weight taken off from his shoulders. A weight that was threatening to crush him completely. Talking to Jungkook was good. He should have sought for his help faster, sooner. 

But it would definitely take more than talking to make Taehyung feel better, Jungkook realized. Taehyung would have to face this traumatic experience head on, he will have to accept it and learn to move on and Jungkook is willing to help in every way possible.

🚬 

Taehyung felt someone shake him lightly, and he opened his eyes partially to see a familiar face looking at him. It was Jungkook, a black mask covering his nose and mouth. 

"We're here Tae, let's go back to the dorm"  he hears Jungkook say, barely above a whisper. Taehyung shuffles in his sleep lightly, his head raising up from the comfort and warmth of Jungkook's chest and faces Jungkook. The younger takes his arms and guides him out of the bus. Taehyung stretches lightly and yawns innocently and Jungkook's heart cracks down the middle. 

The elder shuffles closer to Jungkook's chest and the later put his arm around him almost instinctively and they walked out of the bus and to their dorm just like that. The walk is not too long, maybe around ten minutes if they walk briskly. 

Jungkook and Taehyung walk together in a slow pace, Taehyung still not able to open his eyes as he just leans into Jungkook's chest as he closes his eyes. Jungkook guides the other, his arms sliding down to Taehyung' waist and he holds him tightly. Taehyung smiles at this unconsciously and Jungkook notices, not able to stop from gently leaning down and planting a soft kiss on his cheeks 

Taehyung doesn't notice, maybe too sleepy to. But neither of them didn't catch the sound of a camera capturing their intimacy. 

🚬 

Taehyung and Jungkook stumble into the dorm around fifteen minutes later, their long walk completely silent and peaceful but hard because Taehyung was literally hanging off Jungkook's body and Jungkook had to hold on to his full weight. But they were now back and it was still quiet as ever. Jungkook assumes the other members are sleeping.