ten

When Taehyung runs to the door and into the corridor, Jungkook's already inside the elevator near the end of the hallway. Their eyes meet briefly and the elevator doors start to shut. And Taehyung sprints to the elevator, afraid that it will close and take Jungkook with it.

But the younger's eyes are wide open and when he realizes that Taehyung was running towards him, he olds the door open, his hand reaching forward to stop the elevator doors from shutting. And when Taehyung does comes close enough, Jungkook's lets his hand drop to his sides. He frantically reaches to wipe his tears away but he's too late.

"Taehyung, why are you-" he starts but he gets interrupted by Taehyung pushing him out of the elevator and into the wall right outside of it, forcefully to say the least and before he can raise his concern to the elder, the blonde crowds him up against the wall and smashes their lips together. Baffled, Jungkook doesn't respond but as soon as he acknowledges what was going on, he eagerly started moving his lips against Taehyung.

The kiss was nothing soft, it was messy, dirty and full of need and desire and when Jungkook let his tongue wander into the elder's tongue, he earns a moan that brings him back to reality. He immediately harshly pulled away from the kiss and steps away.

"I- I can't keep doing this Taehyung," Jungkook starts and Taehyung visibly shakes, "This morning, you said that last night was just a d-distraction. And I don't want us to have a friends with benefits kind of relationship. I don't want to be just a distraction to you because I really like you. I really like you and I want to have something that's real and genuine. Not something like this. And if that's not what you're looking for and it probably isn't, let's just stop please, because I really don't think I'll be able to handle it," Jungkook finishes.

Taehyung is baffled to say the least, not expecting this at all and so he can't process anything to say back to him. But in the few moments that take Jungkook to call the elevator again and get into it, Taehyung realizes a few things.

One, that he also doesn't want just a distraction. Obviously because what he felt last night and just now was beyond something he would feel for friends or maybe a one night stand. And that feeling, the burning desire, he wanted to treasure it, and drown it in with Jungkook. And two, that he really can't let Jungkook get away now and three, he would be the biggest loser if he doesn't chase after him again.

And so he does, reaching just in time to get back into the elevator with Jungkook and before he can speak, Taehyung shushes him with his pointer, much like what happened in the balcony.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I really am. I didn't mean it when I said that I wanted a distraction that night, I was just too fazed and I couldn't think straight. And what I said this morning, it was a lie to cover up for last night. I didn't mean to make you feel like I took you for granted," Taehyung says and he can see Jungkook's eyes widening. Taehyung then lets down his hand that was covering Jungkook's mouth and looks down instead, suddenly shy. "And, I would love to have something real and genuine between us too," he finishes and he can hear Jungkook loose a breath.

Because the next thing that happens is Jungkook slamming him against a corner of the elevator before closing the gap in front of them. The kiss was passionate and slow at the begining before Taehyung decides that he needed to feel Jungkook's abdomen right then and there. So he lets his hand slip under Jungkook's shirt and feel his abs and the younger groaned. Jungkook then started to press chaste kisses on Taehyung's jaw, leading down to his neck and bites down the skin a little, making Taehyung whimper. The noise stirs something powerful inside of Jungkook.

"J-Jungkook god you don't feel forced to ah d-do this right?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook stops kissing his neck and looks up at him.