(ep 3) // edited

[8:33AM]
----------------------------
unknown

dare or die

dare

i dare you to fuck jeon jungkook by the end of
the school day for
5000 dollars in the
library.

game on
seen 8:33AM

"wait who the fuck is jeon jungkook?" you say to yourself as you walk to your second class since you just missed your first one. how were you gonna find out who this boy was...

hyungwon would know.

ill text him after class i need to send him some pictures anyway.

---------

you sit on the counter in the girls bathroom and take a picture of yourself. he better like this one he made me retake then like 5 times yesterday just because i wasn't posing right. he even bought out a session with me to teach me how to pose.

[9:30AM]
----------------------------

hey babie here u go x

wow ur body is goals also my class reallypaid off

also my class really
paid off.

*200 dollars has been wired to your account*

anyway whos jeon jungkook since your the gossip girl of this school.

hes a junior and the librarys assistant, very quiet and shy why?

no reason bye babie enjoy the pictures x

oh trust me i
will baby girl

----------------------------

you put your school skirt back on and take of those stockings and make your way towards the library. you walk through and sit at a table in the middle of the room so you can try to find someone fitting the description. no one came across only a handsome boy with wide pure eyes that kinda reminded me of bambi. you grab a random book and walk up to him since hes checking them out. "hey just this book" you say while handing him the book. "o-ok" he mumbles and blushes really intensly. hes shy and quiet but hes so hot no way "are you jeon jungkook?" you ask out of curiosity thinking theres no way in hell this full course meal could be the person described over the phone. "yea-h i-it is ho-w did yo-u k-now" he stutters over his words while handing you the book. no fucking way. well atleast ill know ill get him easily. "ive heard about you alot and was wondering if you wanted to have fun with me in the back room" you bite your finger and push out your cleavage to get his hormones to kick in so he'll say yes. "uh-h o-kay now?" he asks, you chuckle lightly at his pureness and grab the tie hes wearing and drag him into the librarys back room with all the boxes and old desks. "let me have fun with you kookie" you pull him down with his tie beacuse he was quite tall. you nibble on his ear lobe and he grabs your waist tightly."st-stop" he wines "oh, please." you snatched the book, laid it on one of the old desk and pushed jungkook onto the opposite one then straddled him and started licking his neck sexuality from his collarbone to the bottom of his ear.

jungkook was hard as hell, and you having your pussy on top of his member wasnt helping.

jungkook's voice was shaky. "y-y/n. we shouldn't. t-there are people around." the little boy wined.

"so?" you pushed jungkook's blazer off, straddling him.

jungkook shivered and squirmed under your touch.

"s-so. we might get caught."

"and?" you unbuttoned his shirt, pushed it off and ran your fingers over his nipples and slight formed abs.

"a-and we might get expelled!"

"and then?" you peppered kisses on his jawline, grinding on his boner. you then kissed his lips.

"and then you can fuck me senseless." he had had enough.

he quickly got up after putting you on the desk, pulling his school trousers and boxers down.

he took your panties off and kneeled down, hands gripping jungkook's ass. you engulfed him into her mouth, bobbing yout head up and down, tasting his salty pre-cum, as he groaned but held it back with lip bite.

his heated member hardened as you sucked harder, taking his balls into one hand, fondling them.

jungkook grunted silently, as you pulled away.

he grabbed you by the ass, and put you on another old desk, spreading your legs wide.

he stood in front of you, and gently pushed in to you, in case it was her first time. which it definitely wasnt.

as soon as he was in, he began thrusting slowly in and out.

you shrieked in pleasure, but jungkook covered your mouth. damn quiet boy big.

jungkook slowly began to go faster, the sound of slapping skin filling the classroom. he quickened his pace, making you moan as softly as you could.

you both were breathing heavily, as jungkook pulled out before cumming into your mouth after you quickly sat up.

jungkook fingered you, brushing your clit until you cummed all over his hand.

he brought it up to you to taste and kissed you furiously, to which you returned.

"your kisses are sloppy." he murmured, kissing you endlessly. you actually enjoyed his touch it made you feel....

loved

you smiled into the kiss and he pulled away putting his clothes on and then helping you with yours also helping you clean up. this has never happened to you before. "i cant believe such a pretty girl just took my first time" he mutters silently. "hey jungkook do you want to exchange numbers" slips out of your mouth without your brain fully processing what you just did. he just smiles like a bunny with his hair all wet from sweat and sticking to his forehead. you exchange numbers and you walk out to get to your next class. bing your phone goes of once more.

[10:33AM]

----------------------------

dare or die?

dare

i dare you to fuck
jeon jungkook by the
end of the day for 5000 dollars in the library

game on

*5000 dollars has been transferred to your account*