(ep 10)

[12:30PM]

making your way out of class you skip and just bounce around because of how happy you are, jungkook loves you. you smile even wider at the thought and giggle while sitting down to eat lunch on the rooftop.

[12:33PM]

-----------------------------------------------------------

bestie

dare or die

dare

i dare you to get tongue fucked by jung hoseok the biggest fuck boy in town for 15000 dollars

-----------------------------------------------------------

jung hoseok, the name you haven't heard in a long time, your first love, first time.....

first friend.

[14 years old]

you laughed along with hoseok as the two of you continuously ducked and dodged through the streets, trying to avoid the heavy rain. "i don't remember your place being this far away!" you yelled over the loud raindrops. hoseok tugged his snapback on tighter and just smiled.

"we'll be there soon enough" he said, grabbing your hand. he started running, pulling you through the rain to the next available shelter. the thunder cracked through the sky and you jumped, moving closer to hoseok. he was surprised but threw his arm around you anyway, somehow protecting you from nature's loud noises. "we should hurry up. it sounds like it's about to get pretty bad out here" he said, rubbing your arm. the thunder crackled again and you wrapped your arms around his waist, staring up at the sky.

"we could probably take a shortcut through that alley" he said, pointing across the street. there was a flash of lightning and your eyes widened. "yeah, yeah, yeah let's go" you rushed out. hoseok smiled and quickly pulled you in the direction of the alley.

the rain was coming down like bullets but thanks to the shortcut it only took you about 3 minutes to get to his building. hoseok pried the door open for you and you rushed in. "i knew that we should have brought an umbrella" he said, staring at you.

"the weather girl said that it would be a light rain!" you defended yourself. hoseok just shook his head as he led you to the elevator. your clothes, like his, were dripping wet and you were starting to feel just how cold it was. you hugged your arms around yourself and shivered. hoseok watched you from the corner of his eye and smiled. you've always been stubborn. this morning he'd told you to wear a heavier jacket; you refused. he'd said that it was going to rain hard; you insisted that it would be fine. now you were standing in the world's slowest elevator, your teeth chattering away.

as soon as he'd gotten you into his parents apartment, hoseok stripped off his over-sized hoodie revealing his white tank top. he threw his jacket in the clothes bin and then walked to his drawer. he pulled out a pair of shorts and a shirt and tossed it to you. "hurry and change before you catch a cold" he said, searching through his drawer once again. you assumed that he must be looking for some shorts for himself. dragging your bare feet along the soft carpet, you went into the bathroom to change out of your wet clothes. you absolutely hated the feeling as you peeled off your shirt and pants. your body was so cold that your goosebumps had goosebumps. "hoseok, are you washing our clothes?" you asked through the door. he made an affirmative noise and you nodded to yourself looking down at your panties and bra. they were soaked and you had to take them off but you didn't want to just walk around the dorm with nothing underneath hoseok's loose clothes.
'as soon as they dry, i'll just put them back on' you reasoned with yourself.