(ep7)

[1:33PM]

-------------------------------------------------------

bestie

dare or die

dare

i dare you too swallow mr park aka jimins cum  

by the end of the day for 10000 dollars

game on

seen at 1:33PM

  -------------------------------------------------------  

you only have 2 hours left of school better make this quick. you rush into jimins classroom and stand in the door way, seeing him grading homework with black rounded glasses on. "yes y/n" he says not looking away from grading. "i was hoping to get extra test practice for the essay thats coming up next week" he looks up at you and smiles while nodding his head. he grabs out a piece of test paper "you guys had better study cause I can only give you guys so many practice tests before that shit slaps you across the face." he says and refocuses on the grading with a straight face while you silently giggle.

"i wouldnt mind the slapping if it werent my face and you were the one to do it" you mutter, carding a hand through your hair as you head back to your chair for your stuff.

"just might take you up on that," jimins voice catches you so off guard you almost trip on the last desk by the door. your entire body flushes with heat and you spare yourself a moment to wonder if your plan will entirely work. 

the words had slipped out bit louder than you had intended, and honestly, you were happy that you didnt have to do plan b, surprise blowjob. 

"well, thats embarrassing," you say with a sheepish grin as you turn, only to find him a step closer than you had expected. you always forget how tall he is compared to you, having gotten used to looking down at him over the stacks of papers on his table. now, he seems so much broader, the width of his shoulders and the denseness of his muscles vibrating in the air around you.

you swallow as he runs a hand through his hair and his eyes flicker down and back up, your lips to your eyes. damn now thats a man.

"what is? the fact that you might want to be spanked or the fact that i heard you?"

God his lashes are so long, lips so plump and pretty and they must taste so nice–you swallow down the dryness in your mouth and search for words that arent there.

"c, all of the above?" you offer, lacing your fingers behind your back and your voice with fake shyness.

jimin leans back against one of the desks and quirks an eyebrow, "good answer."

this time, you're the one who takes a step forward, making note of how his legs part implicitly to allow you space. your stomach twists and your heart-rate skyrockets but the rush gives you a kick of courage and you grin, "do I get extra credit for that?"

he regards you with eyes growing darker by the second, tongue flickering out to wet his lips. he jerks his chin at the door behind you.

"why don't you close that door and find out?"

you turn with a deliberate swing of your hips and the moment you have the door shut, you hear him walking up behind you. his hand reaches around you to latch the lock with a toe-curling click, and then his breath is washing down your neck and its all you can do not to groan out loud.