(ep5)

[7:30AM]

your walking to your first class and on your way you find a stunning man looking over in your direction, he sends you a wink with probably the brightest smile youve ever seen, i swear ive seen him before. dark hair and chunky shoes. you stop in your tracks just to take a second look and when you do hes gone. 

once in your classroom the teacher miss jung starts the class, shes your favorite teacher and your only friend sadly, but its fine because you know she wont be fake like all the little bitches in your school. she spares a look in your direction and nods your way to tell you to take your book out, for some reason her smile reminded you of the full course meal you saw in the hallway.

[8:30AM]

the bell goes off signaling its time for you to move to your next class, sports yay (note the sarcasm) as you walk pass miss jung she grabs your wrist. "you going okay y/n?" she ask which you reply with a small fine and continue walking to your next class.

inside of the changing rooms your phone bings and your struck with a force of adrenaline and happiness.

[8:33AM]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bestie

dare or die

dare

i dare you to get kim taehyung in the teachers bathroom by the 

end of the school day for 6500 dollars and do anything sexual with him

game on

seen at 8:33AM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

you continue to your sports class but stop drastically at the entrance of the gym when you see another whole full course meal with a whistle and basketball shorts on. he has really dark red hair with a cold like facial expression but thats just making him sexier. he blows the whistle signaling the class has began and calls out the role, you blank out until you hear a familiar name. "is kim taehyung here" he says and a kinda jumpy quiet boy comes out of the big crowd saying a small here, you stare at him with a smirk on your face "easy" you say to yourself thinking about how your gonna attract this boy. "also my name is mr min and i will be your new sports teacher for the rest of the year, please take care of me" he bows and we get started with the class. the entire time your starring at taehyung and he starts to notice. "why do you k-keep lo-oking at m-me" he mumbles while bouncing a basket ball with his giant hands. "i just wanna have some fun with a sexy boy like you, im fantasizing about it right now is it a crime?" you purr and he just gulps and shakes his head side to side, "well then wanna go relive them now?" you ask innocently and he quickly accepts. you take him into the nearest teachers office quietly and run into the bathroom locking the door. "well then are we gonna re-live some of those fantasies" he cockily says surprising you.

"can you show me instead?" you walk towards him trapping him between the wall and your body and he slowly leans in kissing you intensely. 

you gasp at the sudden action and your hands instinctively wrap around his neck, pulling him closer as he backs you towards the counter behind you. the feel of his soft lips against yours makes your head dizzy, you are glad that you are sitting on the counter or your legs would have given up on you. he kisses your forehead, then your nose then trails a few down your neck before taking things to the next step. no ones every done that before.