ep 11

[1:00PM]

heading back to class you try to mentally prepare for what your about to do.

sitting on your chair you pull out your notebook and start drawing, a hum comes from behind you and you slightly jump while turning around, "hi hobi" you say in a monotone voice, "you finally remember me, my sweet y/n" he kisses your cheek and you turn red. "what do you think your doing hobi, if you dont remember you left me a long time ago", " i know but im here now, please" he begs. "wow i thought you were some big playboy now", "well i do have sex with a lot of people" he says while smirking, "hopefully if you fuck a virgin you dont just leave right after fucking them", "y/n...". you shut your notebook and put it in your bag, running out of class you shut the door of the janitors closet and drop to the floor hugging your knees. i loved him, i loved him with all of my heart but he left me after i gave him my virginity and he gave me his. 

i still love him.....

knock knock knock

"y/n can i come in, i want to explain", you unlock the door and continue to hug your knees while wiping your face. hoseok walks in and sits besides you "the day i left i-i.. y/n i love you and i was scared because ive never felt that way about anyone before.... so i-i ran away".......