(ep 12)

"the day i left i-i.. y/n i love you and i was scared because ive never felt that way about anyone before.... so i-i ran away"....... 

staring into hoseoks large glossy eyes, he starts to cry softly while still looking at you, you dont want to forgive him but you wouldve done the same thing if you had bad commitment issues like hobi. you cup his face and whisper "i-i s-still love you hobi, ive never stoped" he smiles, "im sorry for what i did y/n" he looks down and you pull his chin up. "promise me you wont leave again" you say and he stares you straight in the eyes with a serious face making goosebumps go down your back, "ill never leave you again y/n..... i swear",

leaning in slowly like he was waiting for you to push him away you quickly lock your lips together in a mix of pain and love, biting and sucking each others lips like its the last time, straddling his lap hoseok kisses down your neck and hums "i love you so much", you blush and pull his hair making him detach from your neck and groan, "if you love me so much, why not show me". taking this as an invitation to slowly lay you down on the floor and take your top.

he bent down to give you a kiss on your navel and you smiled, letting it warm you. he kissed a slow path around your belly button. you felt the fleeting tickles of his tongue as his kisses trailed further and further to the hem of your pants.

"can I take these off?" he asked seriously and you chuckled, running your hands through his soft, brown hair.

you gave a stiff nod against the floor. "don't ask me that. take everything off."

he chuckled as he helped you slide your pants off. he gave you a kiss just above the line of your underwear, as his fingers pushed the thin fabric aside between your legs. you were surprised he didn't take it off altogether, but hoseok always liked a challenge. he leaned forward to kiss you delicately, his tongue flicking and lapping around your clit. you inhaled sharply through your teeth and sighed out, melting against his touch. "you're really good, by the way," you said, your voice coming out a little more than a moan.

"you think so?" he asked from between your legs and you had to laugh, nodding fervently.

your nods turned into a very vocal 'yes' as his tongue continued its path of destruction, circling you slowly, nibbling ever so softly. you began to squirm against his touch, feeling your hips urge themselves off the floor. soon, you found yourself rocking up and down, back and forth. you clenched and unclenched, desperate to create more stimulation as he worked patiently, taking his time.

he moved to pull your legs over his shoulders as he dipped in closer, and you found yourself whimpering at just how deep he was going. all at once you pushed your hand into his hair, smoothing your fingers through it, trying hard not to claw, scratch, pull your way through. your thighs squeezed around him as his hands touched their way across your upper thighs, caressing softly.

you hissed sharply when you felt a small jolt of pain, feeling his teeth dance across your folds. he remembered you liked a bit of pain with pleasure. the only thing you could think about is how his tongue flicked up and down and around; how his lips pressed together, sucking softly. the thought was enough to make you explode.

he gently spread your legs further apart and brought his fingers one by one to dance over you. he had such delicate fingers too. never too hard or too soft. always the right amount of pressure. always went right where you needed them too. when he slipped a finger in you, you felt yourself sighing out all your pent up emotions. you could feel it wash through you, calming you but also creating a stir around your softest spots. his name was thick on the tip of your tongue, 'hoseok,' as you felt the beginnings of your orgasm spiraling up.

it was as if the more you said his name, the more you writhed and moaned, the slower he would go - and it was killing you. your voice got louder and louder, 'please, please', and more insistent like never before. but he took his time. you loved feeling the thickness of his fingers probe you, curving inside you and retracting just as slow, while his thumb worked in varying paces, exercising your clit.

your breath hitched in your throat and you came apart in long, drawn-out moans, feeling your hips lift off the floor, feeling your thighs tense up altogether before eventually going slack. 'oh my god,' you breathed out, feeling the tension slowly begin to subside. your breathing was still uneven as he leaned over to kiss you again between your legs. you whimpered at the sensitivity and he moved to plant a kiss on each of your thighs.

you could barely find your voice as you spoke. "now thats a way of saying i love you"

he looked at you from between your legs. for a moment, you thought maybe you should sit up or at least swing your legs off his shoulders, but he seemed comfortable enough. he just simply stared at you and sat up putting your legs down.

"im still gonna say it" he says and winks at you, "and once again your fuck boi sides coming out" you chuckle and out your clothes back on. he whistles as you put your pants on, "i really enjoy this view, good thing im going to be seeing it more" him still sitting on the floor you walk up to him and push him over. "are you sure about that, this ass cost a lot now a days" you wiggle your ass in front of him and he grabs it and kisses it. "mine" he says possessively  and you felt butterflies, "fuck off mr jung now lets go back to class" you laugh and walk out of the room back into class smirking.