ep8

[3:32PM]

you and sunmi walk out of school together with arms locked together, you keep staring at her amazing side profile, lips, eyes just everything about this girl. from the half an hour youve spent together you have learnt shes from a rich family that she isnt very close with, she said the last time she say her parents were 2 years ago and thats normal for her. she already very open with you and your excited because youve finally got a friend. as you both walk out if the school gate your phone bings.

[3:33PM]

------------------------------------------------------------------

bestie

dare or die

dare

i dare you to swallow mr park aka jimins cum by the end of the day for 10000 dollars

game on

*10000 dollars has been wired to your account*

  ------------------------------------------------------------------  

you put your phone back into your pocket and smile brightly at sunmi "hey since this is the first day of a new friendship we should go celebrate" you say and sunmi agrees, your dragged by sunmi to her gorgeous and expensive orange g-wagon, "damn girl" you say in awe of her car. making your way to the cafe she requested you both sing along to a song being played on the radio.

"love love the stars, love love the moon, nothing's really different, it's the same air, it's the same bed, looking at the same ceiling, why do i feel so empty, for no reason at all, it's been a few hours, since i've been spacing out, at first, i thought i was just hungry, no way no way no way~" 

you both sing but you end up blanking out and just staring at her lips moving to the lyrics and how her eye lashes flutter every time she blinks. wow, is all you can get through your head.

"were here" she says and quickly both of you make your way inside and stand in the line waiting to give your orders. the person in front of you finishes and your meet with a dazzling man with cute dimples on either side of his smile, his lips were lush and pink, his eyes were soft and cuddly while his aura was more dominant, it might of just been his height making him seem like that.

you and sunmi make your order with the cute barista named namjoon, sitting at your table sunmi starts to coo over him and you join, talking about his dimple all the way to his giant hands. he comes towards your table with both of your coffees and you notice a number on your cup then leaving with a wink. "sunmi i think he gave me his number" you say  showing her the cup "damn my girl got looks" he says winking while sipping on her coffee making you go red. she chuckles at your reaction and you both continue to talk until it reaches the cafes closing time.

she drops you off home and you manage to sneakily give her a kiss on the cheek, after you do she looks away completely flustered. you pinch her cheeks and chuckle with her. 

[11:12PM]

your laying on your bed playing with your phone wondering whether or not to text that namjoon guy, hes cute and stuff but hes a stranger. screw it you sleep with strangers whats the difference with texting one, its not even that bad. 

[11:17PM]

-----------------------------------

joonie/cute barista 

hey its the girl you gave your number to today.

oh yeah i never even got your name did i ahaha

yeah u didnt its y/n and your namjoon right?

how did u know have u been internet stalking me?

it was on your name tag ahahahah

ohh yeah, sorry

its fine i would have done the same thing, also can i call u joonie

sure but why?

idk i just think it suits an adorable guy like you

adorable??? dont make me laugh y/n

no u really are, your dimples and smile are freaking adorable 

  -----------------------------------  

you and namjoon end up talking for a long time and you both found out alot about each other, like how hes actually the owner of the cafe you went to and was making coffee that day because one of his workers couldnt come in. hes an extremely wealthy man with his business even though he cant cook without breaking something, well thats what he told you.

ding ding ding

you wake up annoyed because you didnt get much sleep last night dew to talking to joonie, you get up and stretch and flinched when you heard a camera click go off, you look around and see nothing, but you notice that your window was open a crack. perv you think and continue to get ready. it didnt bother you since you were fully clothed and you do take plenty dirty photos for a living.  

you end up putting on a jumper since it was windy outside and walk to the lake behind your house like usual

you end up putting on a jumper since it was windy outside and walk to the lake behind your house like usual. sitting on the grass you again cuddly your knees and hear another click but you dont care, all your focusing on is keeping your tears at bay like every time you come here because of all the place your mind goes.

[6:33AM]

---------------------------------------------------

bestie

dare or die

dare

seen at 6:33AM

---------------------------------------------------  

you breath out and stand up grabbing your bag heading to school, lets play.