12. Reality #4

Y/N's POV

"Yah! Y/n! Why're you late?" Samuel, my co-worker, asked.

                "Traffic was bad," I replied and I put on my apron.

               "Take off the apron, boss wants to see you," he said as he pours a cup of coffee for a customer.

              I sigh and took off my apron. I walk towards my boss office and knock on the door.

             "You said you wanted to see me, boss?" I open the office door.

              Inside, was a guy who seemed new. Behind him was boss.

               "Ahh, Song Y/N. Meet Park Woojin. Starting today, you will both be co-workers. I want you to show him our ways of working," boss instructed and points at the dude.

             I scan him. He was wearing the uniform already apart from the apron. He had a snaggletooth that looked kinda cute. Overall, he looks like a cutie. Y'know. Like one of those silent type who has a dark past.

              "I understand," I bowed and look at Woojin. "Annyeong! My name is Song Y/n!"

               "Park Woojin," he bows.

               He was quiet the whole time even when I was teaching him how to make coffee. But it seems like he already knew how to make coffee. Samuel was impressed too. He didn't smile or say a word. It felt so awkward. Especially when the cafe is empty.

             "Yah!" Samuel shouted from the cash register.

              I was sweeping the floor and Woojin was making coffee for himself (?) Samuel was just doing whatever he liked.

              "Woojin, right? Tell us a bit about yourself!" Samuel walk over towards me to take over and I took a rag to clean the tables.

               "Im working because I need money?" He replied.

              "No I meant like what school you're from? Or like what do you like to do,"

                "Huh oh... I go to XXX Academy. Year 2,"

               "Sunbaenim?"

                "Yeah I Guess?"

                I was surprised. I put down my rag and faced him with a smile.

                  "Wah we go to the same school," I exclaimed. "Then, I hope we can get along, Sunbaenim."

                 I swear to god. I saw a smile.