29. Reality #8

Y/N's POV

         "Y/n?"

I turn around to see a familiar face. "Jihoon?"

          "Why are you crying? What's wrong? Who hurt you? Are you okay?" He sits beside me and took out a tissue packet.

            He started wiping my tears and I sob even more. People started looking at us but I didn't care. He continued to wipe my tears.

"No, please stop crying... Why are you crying?" He started panicking.

I just cried even louder. And that's when he hugged me. It felt really warm. I wanted to shake him off but... part of me wanted to stay this way. So I let him.

"If you don't want to tell me, it's okay. Just let it all out. " He says.

                I cried on his shoulder. It really was a Long night.

It was... a painful night.

Guanlin's POV

            I finally reached the benches and the first thing I saw was Y/n and Jihoon hugging. I... I was too late. I turn around and walk back. I started tearing up. If only... if only I had ran faster... if only we didn't fight. I wanted to be the one hugging Y/n...

             I wanted to be with y/n.

            When I was near the toilets, Seri came out. She looked pissed but then she returns to her happy self.

            You can do this Guanlin. You... can survive this.

               "Did you find Jihoon?" She asks.

               "No. I think he's busy,"

              "I see..." she skips along ahead and smiles. "C'mon!"

               Her smile. It reminds me of Y/n.

I'm sorry I couldn't be there, y/n