23. Reality #6

Guanlin's POV

"Guanlin what were you thinking?!" Seongwoo Hyung shouted at me.

I was at his dorm instead of work. I don't feel like seeing Y/n. I can't face her. I really can't. If what she's saying is true, then, was Seri lying? Seri doesn't lie... but y/n too... I regret saying everything like that to y/n. If only I could be more honest myself...

"I don't know anymore, Hyung... I don't know," without realising it I was already crying. "She hates me now,"

He sits beside me and pat my shoulder. I actually wanted to forget about everything. I wanted to say sorry to Y/n for saying insensitive things. Since Y/n isn't the type to say sorry, she won't apologise until I do. And after rethinking things again, maybe Y/n didn't send the picture or say the means things...

So, I went to the infirmary that day. I noticed that she was crying... And I texted Seongwoo Hyung who was online. And he said that Y/n was sad... I didn't know I hurt her that much... Then... she started smiling which made me smile so I texted Hyung again. He said he was trying to cheer y/n up. And that's when I realised... she doesn't need me anymore to make her smile.

So I left Banana Milk on the nurse table.

"I want to tell her how I feel, Hyung..." I say.

"Then, What're you waiting for?"

"I'm scared."

"She will reject you?"

"No... she won't forgive me,"

That's right... Y/n hates me.

Y/N's POV

"Yahhhh Y/n!"

When I was about to leave the cafe, Kim Donghyun , Walk up to me.

                "My lil sis told me to give these to you. She said you didn't want to go but she felt like maybe you could today or something. Sorry I gave it to you kinda late," he passes me a ticket.

               It was for the carnival. "... Oppa,"

              "Hmm?"

               "Did Seri Cried because of me? Like at home..."

               "No not really. Why?"

               That's strange... I thought she cried because of me... maybe I'm just overthinking it... Seri gave me a ticket because she cares right? I'm so sorry that she herself tries to hide her feelings...

              "Nothing."

             "Y/n can you umm perhaps change shift with me next week?"

             "Saturday?"

             "Yeah..."

             "But it's guan-..." So what if it's his birthday? He hates me so there's no use right? "Okay I'll take the shift!"

            "Thanks y/n you're the best!"

            I left the cafe. Yeah... I'm the best. At running away from my problems