46. Reality #15

Y/N's POV

Its so boring.... I can't pick up Guanlin's call or text him. Just like what Seri said. Ugh.... It's Saturday so why the hell is anyone not here?! I've been seating at the cash register for too long and Samuel have been washing the same window spot for way too long. I should've just called in sick.

"Y/n?"

I snapped out of my gaze and turn towards the voice. There were 9 boys staring at me. And the nearest to me was Woojin.

"Holy Tissue Paper! You scared the fudge out of me!" I shouted which caught Samuel's attention.

"What're you doing here shouldn't you be with Guanlin?"

"It's a Long story... what're you guys doing here?"

"Ah well I thought since the store might be empty we came here to hang out. But since you're here wanna tell us the long story?"

I mumbled. "We're not even close..."

"I object! We are closer than you think!" I turn my head towards the voice. It was Lee Daehwi.

"Omg! It's Lee Daehwi." I fake faint.

"Hey what about me!" This time it was Ong Seongwoo.

"Omg! It's a cockroach. Samuel get the broom!"

And Samuel did. I playfully wave it around Ong. Everyone laughed at my childishness and I went back to my cash register.

"Ok ok. We're close. But it's my shift. I can't just leave the cash register. It's just me and Samuel today." I reminded them.

"But it's empty. So it's fine isn't it?" This time it was Bae Jinyoung.

I shrugged and sigh. I pass them the menu. "Okay. But you need to buy something each. Especially the expensive ones," I smiled cheekily.

What? I need a promotion people. I spend way too much on something important. And like that we sat together and I told them the situation.

Seri's POV

I spent the whole day with Guanlin. When it was time to go home, I told Guanlin I needed help at home. It's all going according into plan. But since I have to return home, it's gonna be over. Boohoo.

"Lin! I forgot my birthday present for you at home! So why don't you come in?"

He nodded and walk towards the door.

"Surprise!" Jihoon shouted from the living room.

But wait? Where's y/n? Isn't she suppose to be here?

"You guys threw a surprise party for me? Yay!" He exclaimed.

At least he's smiling. Jihoon gestured me to go over to him while Guanlin was distracted by the food on the table.

"Hey, Jihoon. Where's y/n?"

"I forgot to text you but she said she had shift today so she can't make it,"

"That's a shame..."

Not. This is great! I get to keep Guanlin with me all day after all! When it was time to cut the cake and sing the birthday song. We gathered around the table. I had my phone ready to record.