50. Reality #18

Y/N's POV

"Yah! Song Y/n! Wake up!"

I open my eyes. Guanlin was beside me with my bag in his hand. He had my uniform too.

"Guanlin?!"

"Yah! You weren't in class for the rest of the day! I thought you were sick. What happened? Why were you in the infirmary for so Long? The nurse is out today. How come you didn't tell-"

"Chill... Calm down guanlin... I'm okay. It's not that big of a deal. I just sprained my ankle. "

I pointed at my ankle. He sighs and place my bag on the floor. Is he leaving me like that? Seriously? But then I realise he was taking a First aid kit. He started treating my ankle.

"It's not a big of a deal! I can do it my- Holy Krusty Krabs it hurts!" I winced in pain.

Guanlin did his cute smile. "It's a big deal. You shouldn't hide things like this."

I look away. It looked as if I was annoyed at his caring side but really I was just afraid he'd see me blushing.

"Done."

"Thanks..."

I look at the time. What the heck... it's after school already... so why is Guanlin doing here?! Shouldn't he be going home with Seri?

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be going home with Seri?"

"What makes you think that?"

"She confessed to you... you guys are dating, right...?"

He started laughing. What the hell...

"Y/n. I rejected her after school."

"Why...?"

"I found out that... Seri isn't what we all think... And during lunch I was thinking of an answer. So I met with the rest of boys... Well except for Seongwoo and Daehwi... Jihoon said He confessed to you... I told them Seri confessed to me... Then, they started talking about Seri. Saying how she wasn't who we all thought she was... And the way she acted towards me that morning proved they were right... I decided to reject Seri..."

"I see..."

Is that it? I thought... He likes Seri... He kissed Seri in the cinema didn't he? Why? Did he do that, then?

"And I didn't kiss her. She kissed me. Besides,"

Whoa did he just read my mind? What the fudge?! He pulled me closer and then he kissed me. My cheeks were red...

"The one I like is you, Y/n."

I was really red. My cheeks were the shade of a tomato... He was red too... We were both blushing. What happened to your confidence Guanlin?!

"I was jealous... when I heard Jihoon confessed to you... Everyone was happy for him... But I knew something was up... They seemed like having some kind of ship war..."

Oh shit. I forgot they were competing on who I would like... Guanlin or Jihoon...

"So... do you like me, Y/n?"

Ping! Ping!

I look at my phone. I got a text from Daehwi and Seongwoo from our group, The heal.

HwiHwi: The one you like will make you cry and smile. You almost cried when you talked about Guanlin and Seri.

Mr Flirt: and you're smiling now at the infirmary with Guanlin. :)))

I look up from my phone... I was smiling.... I look around trying to find Ong and Daehwi... But my mind focused on one thing... I like Guanlin. I really do... That night... that night at the cafe... was the best night of my life... I knew Seri like Guanlin... but that night felt like i didn't care if she did. When I cancel my plans with Guanlin and when Seri admitted she likes Guanlin... I cried... When I was spending my time with Jihoon during the preparations, I was thinking of Guanlin... I do like him...

"Y/n? Why are you crying?! Did I wrap the bandage to tight? Was I a bad kisser?" He started panicking.

"I'm just so happy..."

"...?"

"Guanlin."

I smile.

"I like you too."

THE END