15. Reality #5

Y/N's POV

                  I Open my locker and inside I found a bunch of Pocky, Kitkats, Oreos and a Burger Queen meal. I'm guessing it's from Fairy. Now how am I gonna bring this home...

                  "That's a lot of food. You might get diabetes,"

                 "Yah! Guanlin, why weren't you at my house this morn-.... Uhh who are you?"

                   When I turn around to face the voice, a boy with brown hair was a few feet from me. He was cute. He was taller than me and he's really cute. Did I mention how cute he is?

                   "Let me give you a clue," he positioned himself. "Naebum soge Jeojang!"

                  "... Jeojang?"

                    He Nods. And I snort. Him? Jeojang? Jeojang the dork I've been texting for like a week? I didn't know he was this cute. If Seri has known, she'd be dating him already.

                   "I can't believe you're like this," I took out the Burger Queen meal and shut my locker. "So I'm guessing you want me to introduce you to Seri,"

                   "Duh. I want to be her Friend and continue texting her. Even if we can't be together, it's fine as friends. She's fun to talk to,"

                    "I'm surprised you're more mature here than in the chats. But why'd you ask me? Shouldn't you ask Guanlin?"

                    "Guanlin won't shut up about carnivals and stuff. So I didn't have the chance to ask him,"

                   "I Guess everyone just see me as Seri's Best Friend..."

                   It has always been like that. 'Hey, Seri's BFF!' Everyday. Even in middle school. I wonder if they could all still remember my name. Suddenly I felt a pat on my head.

                  "That's what me and the other boys saw you as. But you're no longer just Seri's BFF. You're our Friend too." Jeojang ensured. "Besides, you're like a trash can to me,"

              I kicked him in the shins and ate a fry.

               "Stop it with the Trash cans!"

             "What? It's funny,"

               "Yeah right,"

               Ah shit. His name. What's his real name?

               "Park Jihoon." He Smiles and Winks.

Im guessing he's being cutie Jeojang right now