Happy 5 Months, Ciel Finds Out!

3rd Person
"Happy five months darling!" Says Sebastian Michaelis quietly as he sneaks his forbidden lover, Grell Sutcliff through the window.
"Same to you dear." She says wrapping her arms around his neck smiling at him. He kissed her and she kissed back, the embrace making her shiver all over. Even thought it had been five months now his touch still made her shiver and squirm. Sebastian raised his arm up holding his silver pocket watch.
"It's 10:30, the young master should be well asleep by now." He said in his calm usual voice but it somehow had a slight seductive tint to it. He then picked Grell up and laid her down on his bed. She giggled and began unbuttoning his vest and then his white undershirt. By this time, this was normal for the two of them.
Ciel's POV
I suddenly woke from a nightmare in which I do NOT want to go into detail but I was hungry and wanted Sebastian to make me something. I figured by this time Sebastian might be in his study finishing up some paperwork or something, whatever he does in there. But when I walked in he wasn't there. Next I checked the kitchen for he might have been tidying up in there after one of Bard's careless mistakes. But he wasn't there either.
'Where on Earth could that stupid butler be??' I thought to myself. So I made my way to the servants' quarters, and that's when I heard it. That dreadful noise!
"Ohhh! Se..se..Sebastian! Right there!! Harder! More! I want more!!"
'It couldn't be!! GRELL?!?!?! No! No way!!' I felt the hot anger reach my face.
'Sebastian has been fucking this gender-confused red headed freak?!?! For how long now?!' I barged through the door anger in my face.
3rd Person
"SEBASTIAN!!! WHAT IN GOD'S NAME ARE YOU DOING!?!?!" The Young Master Earl Ciel Phantomhive's voice echoed in the small almost vacant room. Sebastian gently pushed Grell off of him pulled on a robe that he had set out for himself on the bedside table and walked over to the earl while Grell covered herself with the blanket.
"Young Master let me explain.." but Ciel interrupted.
"NO!! You will kick him out this instant!!" He yells pointing to Grell. Unnoticeably Grell's lip quivers as she fights back tears. "Now!!" Ciel says anger in his voice.
"Grell, I'm so sorry but.." Grell gets up interrupting Sebastian again.
"I know..I'll leave." Sebastian stops Grell and kisses her cheek.
"I'll make it up to you." He whispers into her ear. Ciel leaves, so that he doesn't have to see Grell naked and makes his way back to his room. Sebastian sees Grell out, dresses properly, and makes his way to the Young Master's room.
Ciel's POV
I was sitting cross legged in the middle of my king sized bed awaiting Sebastian for some sort of explanation. To my expectation I heard a small and almost timid three knocks and with a stern voice I told him to come in.
"My lord I'm ready to give you my explanation..." I nodded.
"Good I deserve one." He then began to explain that during our 'adventure' on the Majestic Star liner's ship the Campania he had confessed to Grell that he loved him at some point obviously not known to myself. He said he had felt the strange feeling of 'love' for a while but had just then gotten around to telling him. In which it has been a little over five months since the Campania.
"Five months..." I sighed and he nodded. "You know very well how much I hate him and yet you still decide that it's ok to date him and even worse, have SEX with him without my knowledge. Letting him into my manor..." I sighed again rubbing my temples.
"I don't EVER, EVER want to see him in my manor again. Do you understand me Sebastian??" Even in the darkness I could visibly tell Sebastian was angrily frowning, but I'm the head of this house and what I say goes.
"Clearly." He said with a tone last used when I accepted Pluto the demon dog into our home. I knew he hated me for this but frankly I didn't care.
"Sebastian, you're excused." I said laying back down. The door slammed shut as Sebastian left the room and I slowly drifted of to sleep.