The Party Part 2

3rd Person
"GRELL!!! GET THE FUCK OUT!!" Ciel had never heard William T. Spears so angry before. He jumped when the yell came from the back of the large room. All of a sudden Grell came running through the crowd. Will followed shortly after, shirtless...
Ciel's POV
'What..the..hell?? What did Grell say to piss him off so badly?? Shirtless?????' I had soooooo many questions for this situation.
"He's stooooooned..." I heard Grell whisper to Ronald. I just got all of my answers. I just quickly hid behind Grell to avoid detection, I didn't need William yelling at me for being at a party I don't belong at. And also I have no idea why but I don't want to get Grell in more trouble. I honestly don't know why I all of a sudden care for the guy but... I began looking around the room seeing a bunch of Grim reapers dancing. I also saw a couple?? On a sofa, and I quickly averted myself from that situation. I mean, now I kind of get what Grell was talking about...everyone seemed drunk as hell and the majority of the group at least had one article of clothing off, some men had their pants down, some women had their blouses thrown across the room.
'Soooo uncomfortable!!!' I thought shivering with disgust.
3rd Person
"Alright Will, why don't you sit down??" Grell coaxed him trying to lead him over to a a chair or sofa.
"Grell!" William yelled, and Ciel jumped at it again. William put his hands on Grell's face caressing it.
"Will you blow me?!?!" William began trying to dizzily undo his belt. Ciel hid behind Ronald now.
"No Will, no! Why not go sit on that chair over there??
That nice..comfortable..padded..chair." She was blushing like mad.
"And sleep, alright." She stroked his head until he fell asleep. Meanwhile Ronald and Ciel had begun their conversation.
"So as you know, we get new recruits allll the time...well most of the time the new recruits think Grell is a women as soon as they look at her. Well last month we had a new recruit party yaknow." Ciel nodded actually intrigued.
"Well at the party, Grell got super drunk and I mean that's pretty normal.."
"Well have you ever gotten drunk??" Ciel asked.
"Sometimes...when Grell doesn't need a ride, or...a walk home. But either way Grell got super drunk, and so she jumped on a table, and yelled that she tried to stick her dick in a pillow and butt fuck it once." Ronald gave a small, uncomfortable laugh and Ciel covered his mouth.
"I've never seen so many people confused before." He laughed hard.
"What are you laughing at you defective nut sack??" Grell said appearing behind Ciel, which made him jump for like the third time that night. She sounded exhausted, but could you blame her??
"Telling drunk stories about you." Ronald said.
"Good god Ronald, please don't." Grell said face palming. Ciel began thinking.
"Grell I have a new order for you." She looked at him exhausted, exasperated, and even a little annoyed, but yet again could you blame her??
"What??" Grell asked, pure annoyance in her voice.
"I order you to get yourself drunk, I believe it will be quite the entertainment." Ciel smiled. Grell's eyes narrowed, eyebrows twitching.
"Yaknow Ciel, I killed a man with this finger." Grell said sticking up her middle finger.
"I shoved up his ass!"
"Grell..." Ciel said not amused in the slightest.
"Ehhhhh!!!!" Grell sang now with both middle fingers high in the air dancing backwards.
"Grell don't flip off the kid." Ronald said.
"Hey! Don't tell me how to do my job you, you, ya..."
"Running out of insults??"
"Shut up!!" Grell yelled pouting.
"C'mon Grell the kid ordered you to do something...I'll take care of him." Grell sighed.
"Fine.." Grell Gabe up trying to fight.
"Ronald, get me the good stuff." Grell said motioning to the long table. Ronald saluted and walked over, grabbed a bottle, and came back. She held out her shot glass from earlier, Ronald filled it, and she drank it. She did this four or five times. Then a little maybe one more, and one more...and one more...and maybe one last one.
"Grell??" Ciel finally asked Grell after about eleven or twelve shots. She looked pale and disoriented.
"I-I-I'm just fiiine..." Grell said trying to balance but was tilting backward.
"Oh no!" Ronald yelled holding Grell.
"Like I said I'm just fine!!" Grell said pushing Ronald off of her and tried walking away.
"Boi! Is it hot in here?!" Grell yelled throwing off her shirt, which hit poor Ronald in the face. Ciel quickly shielded his eyes.
"RONALD!!! Another drink!!!" Grell yelled jumping onto one of the couches. Ciel parted his fingers to look at Grell then closed them back up again when seeing Grell's pale chest.
"Oh no you don't.." Ronald said trying to pull Grell down. But then she grabbed his wrist and pulled him close.
"Ronald, has your ass ever twitched before??" Grell asked him.
"What??" Ronald looked confused with one eyebrow up. She just laughed and pulled him on the couch with her placing his hands a little 'too low' on her waist.
Ciel was watching now.
Grell's POV
LclmxfFjfzhd:drhHhrfjzyktjsfhzjfzhRhzfheayrDhzlyrstudrhdhzfjzhzhdzhfsurzfjzjfzrxjgzhYOMFGtichlckclfydhzudgafkeGddgZgzhfhhzdzdhfOMGGGGGHOOOOSHJGHHCYOGGKTLUXTUXRUXYRLTRRSRYLSYRSUTXURPZHFXUFPXHFXHPFDGLZGDXRUXUXFULZYLZVJ!!!!!
Ciel's POV
This was actually quite entertaining, Grell was forcing Ronald to dance on a couch, asking him if he could feel the sensations of the force.
"Do you even know how hot you look in the dim light??" Grell said to Ronald...and while that was going on I made my way over to the long table. I then poured myself a drink from the stuff Grell was drinking, 'the good stuff'. I sipped it, then took it all in.
"Hahhhh!!" It stung the back of my throat.
"Excuse me but where's the bathroom??" I went up to the section of reapers that looked like they were the most sane and asked them where the bathroom might have been.
"Right that way." A woman in a uniform pointed. I then ran.