Grell's House

3rd Person
The walk back to Grell's house was long but they both got there. Towards the end Grell ended up carrying Ciel because he got tired of walking but she didn't mind.
When they got there Grell checked around to see if William was still there, and he was not. Grell stopped in front of the door blocking it.
"It's no Phantomhive manor but it's HOME!" She said in her usual flamboyant tone. Ciel smiled again, he couldn't help himself, truly.
"Grell..." Ciel grabbed Grell's hand before she could go inside.
"Thank you, I appreciate everything you've done." Ciel said blushing a bit. Grell stood there for a second just staring at him in almost an awe mixed with surprise but then just smiled and put her hand on his shoulder. She opened the door for him and then walked in after.
"It's a lot cleaner than expected." Ciel commented looking around.
"Hey, I'm not utterly useless! I clean and cook." Grell said rather loudly.
"Speaking of..what would you like for dinner, it is 5:00 after all??" Grell asked. Ciel just shrugged.
"Sebastian usually has something planned, so I really don't..know." Ciel answered.
"Hmm?" Grell said putting a finger to her lips.
"Ahh, Ciel..I mean Young Lord, have you ever had spaghetti??"
"No I haven't." Ciel answered. Grell ran over to her very own refrigerator which looked like one of the newest models and pulled out some ingredients.
"If you would like to sit down while I make it my living room is straight forward then to the right, by the way spaghetti is a pasta dish from Italy." Grell added. Ciel nodded and followed Grell's instructions. He found the cozy little living room as expected decorated in red.
Ten minutes passed and Grell walked out with two plates of the 'spaghetti' then ran back to the kitchen. When she came back she had two glasses one filled with milk and the other filled with a dark liquid with a red tint to it.
"Why do I get milk??" Ciel asked although it was more like a complaint.
"Because milk is healthy for you, and I don't have any tea, frankly I don't drink much and I don't have many visitors so that's what you get." Grell sipped her drink.
"And what's that??" Ciel asked pointing at her drink that she was in the middle of sipping.
"This is red wine dear, and you can't have any. Now eat." Grell told him. Ciel looked at the dish. It had long stringy noodles, a red sauce, and white flecks on the top. He took his fork and tried to scoop it up onto his fork but all of the noodles fell off.
"Young lord like this." Grell said taking her fork and twirling it in the noodles so that they wrapped around the fork. Ciel copied Grell and then stuck the fork full in his mouth. He was surprised that it tasted rather good. After he had finished that bite he told Grell what he thought of it.
"It tastes rather good actually." Grell looked at him slight annoyance in her expression.
"How many times are you going to insult me??" She asked sucking in a noodle that hit her nose on the way into her mouth. Ciel continued to eat until his plate and glass were empty.
Grell gathered up the dishes and took them to the kitchen washed them in the sink and put them in the newly invented dishwasher.
"Thank you Grell it was delicious." Ciel smiled up at Grell from the sofa where he was laying after dinner.