The Party Part 3

Ciel's POV
I ran to the bathroom and threw up. 'Oh no! Not asthma again!!' I panicked.
"Phantomhive??" William T. Spears was standing in the corner.
"What are you doing here??" He seemed less drunk and sane enough to ask the question.
"I don't see your scum anywhere...how did you get here??" How dare he! I hate it when he insults Sebastian! He is my butler after all.
"Don't insult Sebastian, you have no right to do so!" He just adjusted his glasses and stared. I then felt the disgusting liquid creep up my throat once more and I threw up.
"Drink a little too much there??" I just looked at him in disgust.
"I only had one drink." I glared.
"Ahhhh, well with someone with such tiny frame, that's not surprising."
'Damn him!' All of a sudden Ronald bust through the door.
"Oh! Good lord there you are!!" He ran up and grabbed my shoulders.
"Yes so what??" I said pushing him off. He must have finally gotten away from the intoxicated Grell.
"Grell is looking for you, you should go." He said a little shaky, which scared me. I took a deep breath and walked out. When I found him he was laying face down, banging his on the floor.
"Grell??" Ronald timidly said from behind me.
"Ronald...go fuck your own anus!" Grell said with his head still on the floor.
"I have Ciel with me." He the sat up with such force he probably gave himself an injury.
"Ciel!! My baby boy!!"
3rd Person
Grell grabbed Ciel and pulled him close in a tight hug, holding onto him for dear life. He was now sitting on his knees with his hands at his sides. But he then wrapped his arms around Grell hugging her. Burying his head in her shoulder.
*time skip*
After the party Grell slept soundly in Ronald's arms as him and Ciel walked back to Grell's house.
"It's quite chilly out isn't it??" Ronald said, white billowing from his mouth. Ciel just nodded.
"You alright little Phantomhive??" That's what Ronald called Ciel now.
"Yeah I'm fine it's just, what Grell did in there...it..surprised me." Ronald laughed quietly.
"I told you she's full of surprises." Ciel looked at Grell. Focused on her breathing...in, out, in, out, in, out, in, out...finally they came up to Grell's house. Ciel opened the door for Ronald and followed him to the bedroom. He laid Grell on the top bunk.
"Damn.." Ronald said wiping the perspiration off of his forehead.
"Oi! Little Phantomhive, can you take it from here?? It's late." Ciel nodded and Ronald saluted him with two fingers, then he left.