The Job of a Grim Reaper

Grell's POV
'Ughhh' that's when I realized I had a job to do.
"Damn..." Ciel looked up at me from where he was laying comfortably on the sofa.
"Is everything alright??" He asked me getting up. I looked at him for a minute in silence, then ran out to the kitchen for my red coat that had once belonged to Madame Red. Ciel stood in the doorway of the kitchen watching me.
"I have to do my stupid job of grim reaper, seeing as though Will stopped by and complained."
"I'm coming with you." Ciel said with a straight face. I stared at him, thinking of what to do.
"No your not coming with me." I told him.
"What happened to the code of conduct?? HUH!?" He said anger visibly in his face.
'Why does he want to go so badly??' I thought.
"Because I want to keep you safe and sane." I answered.
"Tch!" Ciel made a noise angrily.
"Please??" He walked up to me. He wasn't giving me puppy eyes or anything, just a straight face.
"Huh..." I sighed.
"Fine you can come but...if you lose your mind it's not my fault." I said. He just cocked his head at me.
"Why would I lose my mind." He asked confused.
"Because some couple died in a fire, that's why! I CARE FOR YOU!!" I then covered my mouth. I didn't mean to actually say that to him, but it was true. I cared for the boy just as much as Madame Red did. He looked at me in surprise. I began blushing under pressure.
"L-l-let's go.." I said stuttering from nervousness. I grabbed my death scythe that was leaning against the wall and his hand, pulling him out the door.
Ciel's POV
We walked down some allies in downtown London looking for a certain house. Grell carried me at times, and sometimes I wondered how he could manage it. After maybe ten more minutes we stopped in front of this gross shack of a house.
"You..stay." Grell told me pointing to the ground right in front of my feet. He was in the shack if that's what you to call it for ten more minutes.
'Slam'
"Alfie Springfield, Born 1859, Died 1890 of Tuberculoses." Grell said stamping his notebook.
"Completed." He then walked over to me and grabbed my hand again dragging me around downtown.
"Brace yourself.." Grell told me after a long silence.
"For what??" I asked blankly.
"For that.." Grell said pointing up in the air. Smoke billowed into the air from somewhere in the distance.
"And this.." He smiled at me, pulling me close and jumped onto a building. He picked me up and practically threw me over his shoulders. He began walking faster almost at a run.
3rd Person
They at a faster rate reached the burning house. When they got there Grell stopped on a neighboring roof. Ciel just watched in visible pain, remembering his own parents tragic death but he stood tall.
"Stay." Grell motioned once again. She jumped from the rooftop down to where the bodies were being recovered. She violently stabbed the man releasing his cinematic records. Ciel just watched in...really he didn't know what feeling. The cinematic records were almost majestic, beautiful even. The record for the man ended and she did the same for the woman. After she was done she rejoined Ciel on the rooftop.
"Well I'm done for the evening." Grell said to Ciel stretching. Ciel just stood staring off into space, visibly shaken. Grell got down on one knee and lifted his head up to look at her.
"Ciel dear?? Are you all right??" She said moving her hands down to his shoulders, shaking him slightly. He slowly looked at her still ghost white in the face.
"Alright then, let's go home." Grell said lifting Ciel up in her arms carrying him bridal, with her death scythe dangling from her right hand as she walked.