Grell??

Grell's POV
'That little BRAT!!!' I thought to myself. I hated Ciel Phantomhive so much at the moment. Separating me from my Sebas~chan the way he did.
"Damn him." I whimpered into my pillow.
'Knock, Knock, Knock.' I was forced to get out of my bunk bed, and why do I have a bunk bed you ask...because it's cool. I opened the door to find William.
"Reaper Grell Sutcliff you haven't been coming to work and I demand an explanation!"
"I'm depressed." I said scratching the back of my head.
"Aren't we all." William mumbled, adjusting his glasses.
"I'm going on a walk." I pushed through William and ran to make sure he didn't follow me...I needed time to myself. I was wearing black comfortable but professional looking long pants with heels and a red blouse top. I walked for what felt like hours. Until I walked into a downtown area of London.
I saw this old abandoned warehouse that for some reason seemed to pull me toward it. You see I have this feeling in my gut and I've had it since I was a child. And basically it just tells me stuff or pulls me toward an object but it doesn't tell me why. Sadly I have to find out why myself. So at the moment it was pulling me toward this warehouse.
I found the door suspiciously unlocked, so I walked inside. By one look inside one could tell instantly it was abandoned. I walked inside even further, my heels echoing a 'click, clack, click, clack' on the concrete floor.
There was then a rustling ahead of me to the left. I looked and saw a small body in the corner of the building. They looked like a small child who was bound by ropes.
"Ghuahh!" I gasped and ran over to the child. As I got closer I realized who the child was.
"Ciel??"
He was bound in simple ropes with a white rag used as a gag in his mouth. He seemed awake but he didn't notice me at first. Then finally his eye made its way up to my face and then it widened.
Ciel's POV
'Grell?!?' He had a look of concern on his face. I wiggled hoping he would help me but the chance was slim seeing as though I'd separated him and Sebastian.
"Hold on, I'll untie you." Grell said effortlessly untying the complicated not my kidnapper had tied. He then pulled the gag from my mouth and I took in a deep breath of air. He then began looking me over. He put his hand under my chin and moved my head side to side checking each side.
"Gimme' your hands." He motioned to me. I was so confused I just did what he asked. He then rolled up my sleeves to show slight bruising on my wrists.
"What are you doing??" I finally asked.
"Checking you over for injuries." He answered blandly still checking me over.
"Why though??" I questioned. He didn't answer me that time.
"Where is Sebastian??" Grell was on his knees at my height looking me right in the eyes.
"Actually I...don't know." I answered.