New Day, New Perspective

Ciel's POV
I woke up groggily in bed, sitting up and rubbing my eyes. I sat up, Grell was gone. I got up and walked into the kitchen, the floor was so cold...Grell was in the kitchen cooking presumably breakfast.
"Oh! Ciel you've woken!!! What do you usually eat for breakfast??" Grell was still not wearing pants, and I could see her red...NO! NO! NO! NEVER MIND!!! I shook my head and...yes I used female pronouns...shut up...
"Mostly something Sebastian just...makes." She raised an eyebrow at me.
"It's time for you to try something new!" She turned and grabbed a plate that had a...a..?..sandwich...?? It looked like the bread was pancakes, with sausage eggs and cheese inside of it.
"What the hell is that??" I asked and she smiled.
"I'm glad you asked, I'm actually not sure what it is...but it's delicious!!" I just stared at her. Sure I trusted her more than I did but...this thing just looked...like a Frankenstein. But I decided to take it anyway. I took it out to the living room and sat down. I then took a small quick bite out of it...it, was actually delicious...Grell was right, it was really good.
"How is it??" Grell asked finally coming out of the kitchen with her own sandwich.
"It's delicious." I said taking another bite.
3rd Person
After finishing breakfast Grell stood up stretching.
"Alright it's time to get dressed." Ciel got up and followed Grell back to the bedroom.
"Okaaaaaayy...let's see what I've got." Grell began digging in her closet. Ciel sat on the bed waiting.
"Aha! I've found the perfect thing!" Grell walked over to Ciel with a blue suit.
"Where do you get all of this stuff??" Ciel asked.
"Actually...I got it from Madame Red..." Grell said with a sad sigh. She then walked over and put it on him.
"There! You look wonderful dear." She smiled up at him from where she was kneeling on he floor. Ciel just stared off into space.
"Ciel??" He then collapsed on floor hugging Grell. Her eyes widened in surprised, but then she smiled hugging him back.
"Thank you...so much..."