Mabye He's Not So Bad?

3rd Person
"Why don't you know where Sebastian is??" Grell asked Ciel. He just shrugged.
"I sent him off to collect a suspect list for a case I'm working on, but it's taking longer than expected this time." Grell sighed.
"Well then I'm going to have to take care of you then." Grell said standing up and rubbing the back of her head. Ciel just stood there still utterly confused on why Grell was even helping him in the first place. They then heard the door open and shut, gruff voices followed. Grell scooped Ciel up in her arms.
"What are you going to d-" Ciel was cut off by Grell's hand. She took him and they hid behind a large piece of machinery.
"Oi! The boy is gone!" Said one of the men. From what Grell could tell they were just a couple of dumb thugs trying to steal a rich man's money and belongings. She watched them closely. Ciel watched her just as close, not sure of what she was going to do. She then set him down.
"You wait right here." She whispered to him.
Ciel's POV
I watched as Grell snuck up behind the two men, presumably my kidnappers. He then lunged at the two of them, kicking one in the gut, and punching the other square in the face, all at the same time. They both fell to the floor moaning in pain. He slapped his hands together smiling down at the two of them.
"Number One heels are a bitch, and Number Two..NEVER kidnap a Phantomhive." He then giggled childishly.
"Did you kill them??" I asked standing up.
"Oh! No, no..I can't afford that right now." He smiled down at me.
'Why is he being so generous and...nice??' I asked myself.
Grell's POV
I smiled down at Ciel truly hoping he wouldn't reject me.
"Well, how about this...I'll be your butler until Sebastian gets back." I offered him.
"I'll practically have the same code of conduct as Sebastian, not including the actual contract. You may order me around just this once." I continued to smile. He continued to just stare at me without saying a word, with almost a look of doubt on his face. I frowned and rolled my eyes.
"My lord, I-I-I dedicate myself to you and you only until Sebastian gets back." I said a little embarrassed seeing as though I had gotten on one knee with my hand on my chest, just like Sebastian.
"I'm impressed Grell." Is all he said.
3rd Person
"Now get up that stance doesn't suit you." Ciel said with a slight smile.
"Yeah, you're right it really doesn't." Grell said getting up quickly and brushing herself off.
"Now I am NOT leaving you with those three idiot servants all by yourself. So...would it kill you to stay at my house for a couple of days or most likely less, just at least until Sebastian gets back??" Ciel just shook his head.
"Good, don't worry I'll take good care of you." She winked at him. Which with out his knowledge made him smile.
"Now please take my hand." Grell said reaching out to him.
"No way! I'm no child!" Ciel said crossing his arms.
"I'm not saying you are." Grell said her eyebrow twitching slightly.
"I just need to keep track of you. The one thing that differs between Sebastian and I is that he can tell where you are at all times or..somewhat but I cannot so I could either: hold you like a baby or take your hand more grownup like??"
"Fine!" Ciel said taking Grell's hand. She then smiled and pulled him along.