Kidnapped!

Ciel's POV
I woke up the next morning to Sebastian making my morning tea like usual and I had almost forgotten the 'commotion' of the night before. But I instantaneously remembered when I looked at Sebastian. Sebastian dressed me and did everything just like normal except he was silent. He usually smiled and joked or made some rude remark but this morning he was silent. It was almost unsettlingly. I finally broke the silence.
"Sebastian...as you know I received a letter last night from the queen." Sebastian looked up to listen while still tying my shoe.
"I need you to compile a suspect list but it might take a while, also gather information about them, question them, you know the drill." He nodded
Sebastian had made French Toast, Sausage, Eggs, and a couple small pancakes with Earl Grey tea to drink.
"I am going out to do as you've asked My lord." Sebastian announced with his hand on his heart.
"Your excused." I told him. He bowed and then left. When I had finished my breakfast I called on Bard to take my dishes to the kitchen, reminding him not to drop them.
Telling the servants not to bother me I went to my desk in the study to fill out some paperwork for the case the Queen had me working on. When out of absolutely no where I felt a rough hand grab me and put a cloth to my mouth, that's the last thing I remember.