Modern AU - Cafés (Part uno)

Patroclus' working there
AU 1#
Patroclus hast to work the really early shifts, like 6AM-12AM. He doesn't really mind because then he only does a few shifts besides that, and the coffee shop is a tiny lil' one in the middle of some old village.

He has a few co-workers, but doesn't know most of them well besides one; Briseis, a bit quiet at first, but one of the funniest and witiest people he knows and very quickly became his best friend.

Recently though something's been confusing him: there's this guy that's been coming in every morning, slightly shorter then him, that's always there when he opens. This wouldn't be odd - there are many early customers - but Patroclus has always noted something about this guy: he's stunning, 24/7, and Patroclus really doesn't know how he does it (and really wants too).

In the end it turns out that Achilles noticed him too and tried to take a photo of him all sneaky like, but he forgets flash is on and just casually slips his phone back into his pocket but Briseis isn't having any of that.

She's just "Listen mate. That's my best friend you're photographing there-"
[Achilles] "I'm really sorry oml,"
"- no don't panic. He's about as dense as a brick wall-"
[Patroclus] "I'm- I'm right here-"
"So if you're attracted to him-"
[Patroclus] "Briseis dear God stop-"
"- you'll need to tell him outright!"
[Patroclus]: "Briseis,"

Patroclus then ends up having to talk to his kind of crush at this point and vowing "I swear to God I'm going to switch the salt and sugar when she gets in tomorrow. See how you like that, Miss. Coffee-with-three-sugars. It'll be almost as bitter as my awkwardness right now."