More Vampire AUs!

Achilles takes the turn to be an anemiac
So Achilles is bumped because while he really enjoys sport and is really good at it, thanks to his vampiric transformation he can only play sports for about half the time he reused too and hast to drink rubbish "fresh" refrigerated blood.

So it's PE again and about half way through Achilles is sitting at the side on the benches once again. From the corner of his eye he can see one of the boys from another class - dark skin - dark hair - and he very quickly realises it's his semi-crush Patroclus.

Why semi you ask?

Because Achilles sucks at recognising his emotions.

So Pat is coming over to sit next to him and Achilles' blood lust is s u r g i n g but he just sort of sits there.

Pat just sort of takes his bib off and sighs like he's just come out of a battle - tbh considering his hatred for sports he has - and just sort of... Sits there?

So for a while he just sort of sits next to Pat - before going "this is so fucking awkward."

"Huh?"

"Oh shit did I say that outloud-"

"Uh yeah- I mean- I didn't hear it-"

"Oh thank God."

"..."

And slience continues before Achilles tries his EPIC ice breaker: "So Patroclus..."

"Y-yeah!?"

"Jeez dude don't freak out-"

"No-! No! It's you just said my name right so... thanks!" Before coupling it with a little chuckle.

Achilles is distracted by gay for a moment before continuing

[Achilles] "So what's your blood type?"
[Patroclus] "Odd question-"
[Achilles] "Just do me a favour and answer."
[Patroclus] "AB why do you ask?"
[Achilles] "No reason-"
[Patroclus] "..."
[Patroclus] "You?"
[Achilles] "AB"
[Patroclus (with far more social awareness then Achilles)] "Oh... I see..."
[Patroclus] "By the way... You do history?"
[Achilles] "Oh yeah I do. You?"
[Patroclus] "Yeah same... Wanna... Meet up tomorrow, and exchange notes...?
[Achilles (oddly delighted)] "Absolutely!"

And that was how a very gay coffee date commenced when they ended up doing very little revision together.