TSOA x Circe - Modern AU [Circe Spoiler Free]

Okay so Circe needs some love here so let's cross Greek myth canon.

Telegonus going to the same highschool as Achilles and Patroclus - and Patroclus in all of his friendly glory - is picked to show Telegonus around and be his buddy since he came into the year late. (Now in this canon Oddesyus is Tele, Achilles, and Pat's upperclassmen - but just also happened to know Circe from elsewhere) Telegonus already knew alot from Oddesyus (not directly, they seem to hate eachother. He'd only overheard from when Circe and Oddesyus talk to eachother about school) - so he was natrually eager to meet the famous Patroclus and much more infamous Achilles.

So when he heard that Patroclus was buddying him he was exstatic. So much so, their introduction was incredibly awkward.

Patroclus: Hey! I'm Patroclus, nice to meet you Tel-

Telegonus: Hi my mum talks about you!

Patroclus: .. What?

Telegonus: What?

Telegonus: Oh my mum knows Odeysus

Patroclus: Ah - that makes more sense.

So natrually Patroclus and Telegonus hit it off fast - partly because they have too, partily because Achilles isn't in a 10 meter radius - and thanks to some handy timing and no one suspecting Telegonus of cheating, Achilles never meets him. Granted he does hear about Telegonus often from Patroclus but smol awkard boi talking about an even smollor boi just added to his charm.

So Telegonus oneday decides to invite Patroclus around to do some homework. Briseis was (sort of) invited as well, and as a result - Achilles was brought along as well. They get there and the first thing they realise about Telegonus home is three things: 1. Herbs. 3. Circe is living with her husband, her mother-in-law, and her son. (Just for the sake of the AU forget Oddeysus' relations we need to make this work Circe readers-).

They settle down to do work and Circe immidetly takes interest that *gasp* her son has FRIENDS. So she does what she does best: and offers tea. The three weren't expecting how many varieties of tea a witch can produce from her cupboards.

After observing them for a little while, Circe immidetly decides that they're always welcome 24/7 and is very sure to make them aware of this. Achilles is glad - his mother's homophobic. Patroclus is glad - his house gets very lonely with no one there. Briseis is glad because she can hang out with friends, and Telegonus is glad because he has friends.

Circe and Tele are just going to be sure not to tell them about the extended family though.

That's a can of worms for another day...