Jeff the Killer x BEN Drowned

So, no one bothered to leave there requests, so why not make one that a million people love already ( But one I don't care too much for). And please start leaving requests PLEASE!!!!!!!

( BEN'S P.O.V)

So, me and Jeff are in another fight. This one is because I teased him about his eyes having no eyelids. He gets so pissed off, it's adorable. Slender-Man must have over heard us, and came in. I noticed as he walked in, he had the " Get along cuffs", which are hand cuffs that he puts on two different Creepypasta's and leave them like that for how long he wants. Jeff looks to Slender, staring at the cuffs.

Jeff: " Fuck this shit."

Jeff starts to run towards the stairs, but Slender-Man uses one of his tentacles and yanks Jeff back to the couch. I quickly try to leave through the TV, but since Slender-dick can read minds, he got to me before I could put two legs in. He pushed me back to the couch, I can't believe this shit. He puts the cuffs on our hands.

Slender-Man: " You will stay like this for the next hour and a half."

Jeff: " You serious?!"

Slender-Man: " Yes, I have to leave with some of the others. When I return, I will unlock the cuffs."

Slender walks to the kitchen and comes back with Masky, Hoody, Ticci Toby, Jane, Sally, and Liu. They all leave, and it's just me and Jeffy. I feel his hand tugging, trying to get lose. I groan in pain, I look back to Jeff and glare at him. He glares back at me, but he doesn't say anything. 

It's been quiet...too quiet. It's basically just me and Jeff here, so it's kinda empty. I look to Jeff, his head is resting in his hand while his elbow stands on the arm of the couch. He looks pretty cute actually. I really just want to play my video games, but I also want to play with Jeff.~ I stand up, making Jeff look up. I start walking towards the stairs, the cuffs make Jeff follow me.

Jeff: " Seriously?!"

BEN: " Yep, now come on, we can play video games in my room."

Jeff rolls his eyes. I open the door to my room. We sit on my bed, I turn on my Xbox and look through my games. I noticed I had Mortal Kombat, Jeff likes that one. I click on it, I pick story mode. I pick Kira because she is bad ass and shes hot.

 I pick Kira because she is bad ass and shes hot

Jeff likes her too. I start playing the first level, which is easy. Moving is hard though, having Jeff's hand beside mine is a little weird. After awhile, I make it the the fourth level, which is hard as hell. I hand the controller to Jeff, he starts to play. Watching him play makes me think that he is better at this game then me. He beats the fourth level like it was the first. 

Jeff: " Did you want me to continue or do you want it?"

BEN: " N-no, you continue."

( Fast forward....)

So, Slender just took off the cuffs, but me and Jeff are still playing Mortal Kombat. I think I love Jeff, just spending this time with him, it makes me so...~ 

Jeff won the game, I grabbed the controller from him, causing him to turn to me. I pressed my lips onto his. It feels....so right.~ I set the controller down, not breaking the kiss. I notice Jeff is hesitant, but he kisses back slightly. I play with his tongue, kissing feels nice. I push him down onto the bed, biting his neck. Jeff moans quietly, I can barley hear it. I lift up his hoodie, licking his stomach. 

We take the rest of our clothes off, Jeff was blushing but I didn't. I hold his hand, I already can see he knows what i'm gonna do by his expression. I kiss his cheek, and slowly shove my member inside him. Jeff whimpers in pain.

Jeff: " B-BEN, this h-hurts."

BEN: " The pain won't last long."

I bite his neck, taking his mind off the pain. I soon start moving, moans escape my lips. Jeff gasped each time I thrusts my member in him. I reach one spot, making Jeff moan louder then he has ever moaned. I blush and look up to him, Jeff was blushing and confused about what he did. I smirk and thrust into the same spot, earning the same sound each time. Jeff wraps his arms around my neck, I go faster. 

As I go faster and harder, I feel my body heat up. I sit up and I lift Jeff up some too. I kiss Jeff roughly, holding his hand. We both moan loudly as we both came. We fall back onto the bed. Jeff looks tired, I smirk and hug him closely, pulling the covers over us.

Like and comment on which other ships you want me to do please!!!