Jeff the Killer X Eyeless Jack

This was asked for by Lizzy_Creepypasta101. 

Jeff was walking back from killing, but was still had energy left over as he always had. As he came up to the mansion, he noticed a lot of the lights were out Eyeless Jack's lights were on. 

Jeff: " E.J must be the only one home."

Jeff shrugged it off and opened the door to the mansion, it was pitch black. Jeff couldn't see a thing, so he dragged his hands on the walls for a light switch. He soon found it, but when he flipped the switch, nothing came on. Jeff punched the wall in anger but he soon relaxed and felt around to go to the basement. Jeff tripped over the desk, but soon caught himself. He then felt someone grab his arm and slam him into the wall. The lights then came on, Jeff looked over his shoulder and realized he had flipped on the wrong switch.Jeff back to look forward, only to see E.J. 

Jeff: " E.J!?"

E.J: " Hmm?"

Jeff: " What the hell are you doing?!"

E.J smirked, taking his mask off and putting it to the side of his head. He leans in and kisses Jeff slowly. Jeff saw shocked by this and tried to move but failed. E.J picked Jeff up so his legs were around his waist. He carried Jeff to his room, closing the door behind them. He laid Jeff down on the bed, getting on top of him. 

E.J started biting along Jeff's neck, searching for his sweet spot. ( I wish there was another word for that, goodness) E.J soon found that spot, making Jeff moan. E.J tugged on Jeff's shirt and hoodie, signaling to Jeff he wanted it off. Jeff blushed as E.J took his hoodie and shirt off and threw them across the room. Jeff did the same, but he kept them close to the bed. 

E.J continued to bite Jeff's neck, Jeff ran his fingers through E.J's hair. E.J started to unbuckle their pants and boxers.

( Warning!!! This chapter will have a bit more lemon in it then the others)

E.J slowly pushed his member into Jeff. E.J soon started moving, Jeff wrapped his arms around E.J's neck. E.J went faster, making himself moan. He soon hit a spot that made Jeff moan loudly, he looked up to see if he was alright, Jeff had a confused expression and he was blushing. E.J liked the look, he stayed in that spot, making Jeff moan each time he hit that same spot. He soon went harder and faster, Jeff had to hold onto Jack tightly and closely so he wouldn't move.

Jeff: " S-slow Ah~ down Jack!~"

E.J tried slowing down, but his body was being controlled by his lust.Jeff was getting tired, but E.J was keeping him wide awake. They both came, E.J fell down beside Jeff, panting. Jeff grabbed his sleeping mask, putting it on. He buried his head in Jack's chest, falling asleep together.

Comment for more please!