Masky x Hoody

Masky was in his room, eating cheesecake and watching TV. Just then, Hoodie came in, Masky looked up. Masky noticed Hoodie locked the door, which made him nervous. He brushed it off and continued to eat. Hoodie sat beside him, watching the TV. Hoodie smirked underneath his mask, putting his hand on Masky's thigh. Masky blush madly, confused but had an idea of what Hoodie wanted.

Masky: " What is it Brian?"

Hoodie slid off the hood of the hoodie, his mask is sown onto it so Masky could see his face. 

Hoodie: " You know what.~"

Masky sighed and blushed. He set the plate to the side and took his mask off. Hoodie immediately pushed Masky down onto the bed, kissing him roughly. Masky runs his fingers through Hoodie's hair. Hoodie licked Masky's tongue and pulled back. He licked down Masky's neck, leaving a trail of saliva. He bites Masky's shoulder.

Masky: " H-Hoodie.~"

Hoodie tugged at Masky's jacket, asking for him to take it off. Masky took his jacket off as Hoodie took his own hoodie off. Hoodie undid their pants and boxers. 

( I can already tell this about to make me cringe....)

Hoodie kissed Masky deeply again, aiming his member to Masky. He pushed it in slowly, Masky gasped in pain and pleasure. He gripped Hoodie's shoulders, Hoodie bit Maksy's neck trying to take his mind off the pain. When he was done putting his member in, Hoodie started moving. 

Masky gripped the blanket, biting his lower lip. Hoodie liked this look, he went faster and harder. Masky moaned loudly, he then covered his mouth, trying not to disturb anyone who was still up. Hoodie soon reached a spot, making Masky make sound, a pleasant sound. Hoodie looked up to Masky, making sure he was ok. Masky was confused, he didn't know what that sound was. Hoodie smirked and stayed in that spot. He was coming to his climate and so was Masky.

Hoodie: " T-Tim!~"

They both came, falling flat on the bed. Masky was tired, Hoodie pulled Masky closer and they fell asleep.